298: chapter 6 pt 5

Her lips were on his before he could get an answer. They connected and overwhelmed as she surged with ferocity, fingers digging into his flesh as it slipped into his shirt to stroke his skin. It travelled to his nipples, darted until it stroked and feathered. A choked groan escaped him as his hips jerked upwards in starved desperation. His hands choosing to knead over her back, moving to cup her ass.

The climb to pleasure was fast, but slow enough for him to absorb it. Time seemed to stretch as his lips sought hers, and hers his. All thoughts were lost as her lips seduced him into whimpered submission, her tongue expertly coaxing soft moans from his lips as she keyed it to the pulse of his cock beneath her core. Each rough thrust of her hips over his covered cock was a surge of pleasure through his veins. And his cock only begged for more.

He was hungry when she parted from him in a lewd trail of saliva, confused when she slammed him tight against the toilet seat. His head was tossed back to lean against the wall as her lips trailed down his neck and suckled, creating hickies over his skin. He was lost as she fought him, alarmed when he could no longer control her as her fingers slipped down to pop his cock, wet and free from his pants. She silenced him with a nibble of his ear or a smooth lick of sensitive flesh that had him quaking, his voice lost in rough moany gasps.

She stroked, so damn fast and so damn hard, wrist working with expert speed as she looked him in the eye with a smirk and a tongue to her lips. And the climb to pleasure became a rush, a bullet through his system. Molten heat exploded and tore through him, it spasmed and weakened him the more it surged, until his body was heaving, his fingers numb and his eyes wide open as it stared blankly into hers.

She mouthed something as her hand slammed against his lips.

And then he came, a hoarse dizzying scream bruised his throat as cum spurted from his cock. He was blinded, light filling him as his eyes rolled and he shook and orgasmed to the sprint of her pumping fists. He was squirming when it ebbed, making sounds of protest when she continued pumping him out.

"We stop, when I tell you we stop," she hissed and his heart thudded, sight shaking as he stared at her, horrified. There was a moment when his head grew fearful of her statement. A brief creep of fear that stretched its fingers into the fissures of his heart. But she gave him no time to think about whether or not his cock would rise. Or if he'd disappointed her.

Because his cock did rouse when she engulfed it deep down her throat.

He choked, the sound was sloppy as she went up and down with each lubricated stroke of her mouth. His cock was melting in her liquid warmth, her tongue coaxing it to stand far too quickly and far too easily for his body to handle. And so he shook and trembled as he stared at her with parting thighs, his penis so sensitive that each stroke of her tongue was etched with a faint buzz of discomfort.

"Wait," he tried to stop her, moving forward but it only succeeded in pushing himself deeper into her lips. "W-wait. I—"

She didn't seem to care, swallowing him down into her throat. And there she remained, his cock deep and tight against her tonsils for a moment as she swirled her damned tongue around sensitive soft flesh, as she stared up at him with eyes that had his heart racing. He could come again on just this sight alone. Her eyes, hazel and dilated with lust. His thighs trembled as it struggled not to.

But she hummed, throat closing over the head of his penis, the struggle not to gag squirmed in her teary, reflex-stinged eyes. And she did gag, her throat closed over him, it twisted, spun and squeezed as it rejected him. She said something, a garbled sound over his rod of meat.

A word that almost seemed like 'two'.

And then he was coming again, deep into her throat. The shrieked cry was unstoppable as he went weak in her grasp. She continued to suck and suck on him as if he tasted good, as if his semen weren't a bitter cocktail of slimy crap. The pleasure was wildfire as it was squeezed out of his throbbing cock.