258: kissable

They were not wrong.

"I'm not that angry." MinJae shrugged and collapsed dramatically on Sieon's shoulder with a groan. He was a little angry. Just a little angry. "But I do want to spank her a bit." An understatement of the century, he wanted her to look at him, desperate to cum while he denied her access to pleasure. He wanted her to beg. He wanted her mad, he wanted to laugh as he came and she didn't and—

"That's my fucking kink," Oliver groaned low in his throat, tossing his head back. "But I'm busy."

"Soon." Casper promised, voice dipping into a low hushed sigh. And MinJae winced.

He was the only one in the team who'd yet to sink his cock into their soulmate, and it was completely his fault. Casper treated Amber like glass, an ornament that would break easily the moment he unleashed his lust upon her fragile body. And it was such a shame because MinJae knew exactly how fascinated she was with his cock piercings.

But too fucking bad for Casper.

And thank fucking God for MinJae.

"But she isn't the type to miss something like this," Sieon said, bouncing on his toes. "You think she's actually sick? Maybe we should get her checked—"

"She was sitting on the balcony this morning in nothing but her pyjamas," JieMi piped out. And they glanced at him, eyes widening at his words. MinJae gaped at him, all thoughts of sex gone straight into the wind and into the trash. "After we all fell asleep."

"WHAT?"

"What the fuck?"

"You can't just—"

"It's an art thing?" JieMi waved his hand as if the word could explain everything. He pinked at their stares and cleared his throat to continue. "Her computer was overheating so I guess she thought it was a good idea to you know, reduce the heat of the computer while the programme was running. I told her she shouldn't have used her laptop for rendering, but I guess she forgot and so—"

"You need to stop her! It's fucking freezing!" Hikaru snapped, eyes flashing as the mother bear in him roared to life. "It dropped below zero yesterday! What the fuck are you doing letting her stay out there in the cold—"

"She came back to bed when I woke up!" JieMi snapped back. "You think I'll let her stay in the cold in just silk? I was the one who warmed her up with my body. I rubbed her feet while you all stayed asleep!"

"Make her something hot to drink next time, or hell-Wake me up!"

"I'm sorry okay? I'm tired too!" JieMi sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "She's probably just seriously sleep deprived from that project, which is why she overslept. And maybe she is sick but it's probably the cold."

"Oh, it's definitely the cold." Oliver agreed.

"I'll buy some oranges and make us all juice after work," Hikaru promised. "We need a vitamin C boost."

"And we need more sleep."

"And more time."

"We need to punish her," Ezra purred and they looked at him.

The man smirked, pale skin glinting softly in the light despite the lack of their soulmate to charge up his bond. As much as MinJae hated to admit it, the glow made him look scarier and even more ethereal in person, and the soft shimmer felt almost like a cock-size comparison competition. One that Ezra seemed to be winning because even MinJae was entranced by the glow.