167:lewd

There was a dark tacky spot on both her soulmates' pants, and the wetness made the shape and outline of the mushroom head of their cocks obvious to her eyes. Hikaru dropped his hand from his pants and her breath hitched at the sight of how big he had grown. His cock swelling to full mast from the stimulation.

Ezra snorted at the sight of them both, leaning back to chuckle. "That was fun," he licked his lips teasingly. "Do you think you can handle more?"

"T-there's more?" Amber managed to spit out weakly. Her body was spent and heavy with the dopamine rush from her orgasm and she could fall back to sleep if they would let her.

"Don't you need to bathe?" Ezra reminded her with a raised brow. "That was the whole point of this. I'm sweaty. I need a bath too," he complained pulled off his t-shirt easily tossing it aside.

Amber flushed at the sight of his abdominal muscles curling as he moved, his six packs proudly on display to her eyes. His body was as beautiful as always, a smooth slope of lean muscle and zero fat. He preened under her gaze like a pleased cat, moving to stand at the bath to test the water.

"Hikaru," Ezra grinned, nodding to his best friend. "We'll take a bath together." Hikaru blinked, flushing.

"W-what?"

"Just do it."

Hikaru nodded nervously and she watched enraptured as both her men peeled off all of their clothes easily, working over her soul band. It didn't take long for them to slip out of their soaked boxers and letting their hard cocks hang free between their muscular thighs. Holy shit.

She didn't want to compare but she couldn't help it really. While JieMi's cock had been all pretty and pink, Ezra's was rosy red, angry and purpled at the tip with thick veins running up a long shaft. Hikaru's was the biggest of the lot, bouncing between his legs as he moved, a soft beige colour that was much more similar to his skin tone.

They seemed unfazed by her stare, the two men did not make a move to hide their nudity to her eyes. Although Hikaru did falter a little, blushing brightly at her stare. He bit his lips, rubbing his arm with his free hand in his embarrassment.

She knew she should stop staring, but she really could not help it. She was unable to tear her gaze away from the sight, and she continued to look, watching enraptured as Hikaru's cock bob, throbbing as it spewed another bead of pre-cum that trickled down the shaft. Her eyes flickered to Ezra's own bouncing cock, darting over the peeled foreskin and the soft mushroom head.

"It's not fair if we have sex without telling the guys," Hikaru murmured, probably an attempt to distract himself from her eyes.

"Who said anything about sex?" Ezra replied with a snort. "We'll just have some fun." He carried Amber off the toilet seat then, settling her at the edge of the tub with one quick swoop. He looked at her expectantly then. "Clothes," he reminded her, gesturing.

"Um," Amber shifted feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, we're already naked, there's no need to feel—"

"Shush, Ezra," Hikaru gave her a sweet, gentle smile of sunshine and rainbows that was nothing like the monster between his thighs. Shit. She should stop thinking about the dangling monster or the things it could probably do to her cunt. "Take your time."

She bit her lips, slowly untying her hospital frock and peeling it off with the help of Hikaru, quickly placing her ring on the stand. She was left in her black underwear and she pinked at the appreciative hums from her soulmates. They continued to stare at her as she unclipped her bra letting her perky breasts spill free from its confines. She winced at the side feeling a jolt of fear and embarrassment spark in her chest.