193:Right?

*

JieMi

The door was thin.

And there was nothing JieMi could do about it. He had pulled on a pair of headphones, the best in the market for noise-cancellation and turned the music on as loud as it could go. But his heart had pounded in his chest, echoing in a steady beat to the one in his cock. He'd watched, nibbling on his lips, as his cock hardened and tented in his sweats, more honest than he was.

It was natural, only logical, for JieMi to drop the headphones. To listen to her cries and rub himself to completion. To imagine what it would be like to take their place, to take MinJae's place. To thrust into her wet folds, to hold her close, to be privileged enough to hold her close.

If he could turn back the clock with the knowledge of her in his life, he would do it in a heartbeat.

He'd pulled his shirt up, bitten the hem to keep it from falling and fisted his hardened cock, dragging his thumb over the beads of pre-cum that spilt from the head. He'd stared at his cock then and remembered that she'd once been in his body, that she'd once seen him in his entirety.

And his body had felt strangely hot, his cock twitching at the memory.

He came so hard that he drew blood from his bitten lips. He came so hard that his body jerked, slamming against his things. Books, pens, keyboard. They spilt all over the floor and he'd cursed as he tried to pick them all up with dripping, sticky fingers. And then cursed again because he shouldn't have touched his things with semen on his hands.

His best friends were angry at him. They were. Because they didn't understand, they didn't know. They didn't understand how JieMi felt. They didn't understand how JieMi struggled. Nobody did. Nobody could know. Nobody understood how he felt—

"JieMi!" Ha-Eun interrupted his thoughts and his body grew cold, so, so damn fucking cold.

His eyes wandered to hers and her fingers laced with his own, tightening over them, a loop to his neck. Years ago, she was someone he loved, someone he would lay down his life for. And he'd fallen so deeply in love with her, blinded from the crimson red flags that stood in his face, blinded from the monstrosity within. Ha-Eun had been his pillar in his unwavering storm, his bundle of sunshine. She had soothed his tears when the media was unkind, helped him go through bad scandals and bad deals.

She'd been a breath of fresh air, the only person he could cling to and forget.

And he'd believed her words. He'd believed every little thing she said.

It was all lies. The way she smiled, the words she said, the fake title she'd placed over their name. Lovers, boyfriend and girlfriend, a couple. It was just a spread of sweet dollops of honey over moulding bread. She'd pledged herself to him, begged him to stay, whispered words that poisoned his heart. But the closer he got, the uglier she became.

And perhaps he should have known when he first caught glimpses of the monster from within, perhaps he should have run when he still could. But he didn't, he let his heart drop into the darkness, he let himself be chained. For every time she made her mistakes, he told himself that maybe she was just a fallen angel, that maybe she would change. And he hoped for an act of redemption, for something to prove her love to him. But it never came and she never gave back the words he always said.

And now those words seemed like a chain, his jail cell, his pain.

"It's so cute." She smiled, twirling her hair to reveal the rainbow clips that lined her hair; a new fashion trend. "The clips? I got them from the cutest shop! And that's where I got these for you too." Ha-Eun reached into her bag and he peered at the jewellery within. Something he didn't exactly want. It was too gaudy, too flashy, not exactly his thing. But it was the thought that counted, and JieMi was surprised at the gift.