189:camera

Amber

It would take her a while to get used to waking up to the sight of her naked soulmates snuggled close to her body. That and the tingling throb of a muscle ache deep within her body. They were all there, she counted. Her men were draped over one another in an adorable mess of limbs, soft snores escaping opened lips; a lullaby of sweet sound to her ears.

She sat up blinking dazedly, her eyes roaming over each beautiful face. Then her mind jolted awake, kick-started by the sight of a bare ass and glimpses of morning wood, hard, thick and rosy. She'd met her parents and Miri, played strip poker with her soulmates and—Oh damn, she lost her virginity.

She flushed, pressing a hand to her cheek as she hastily pulled the duvet over MinJae's naked ass and draped another blanket over Ezra's exposed cock. She closed her eyes, bracing for the wave of second-hand embarrassment only to be slammed by a deep hum of pure joy. And so, so much love.

There was no space in her heart for shame when it was already filled to the brim with so, so much love.

Amber swept her hair back, her eyes tender as glanced at the gorgeous faces of her soulmates, traced the dips and turns, and the puffs of swollen cheeks. It was warm, sitting in the heap of her loved ones and her heart felt so full at the sight of them that she quivered, unable to contain it all. If this was her life from now on, she might just cry from happiness.

She was just so, so damn fucking happy.

She brushed her fingers over Hikaru's face, giggling softly as he squirmed and nuzzled his nose into her palm. His eyes fluttered open, sleepy and dazed as she untied the soul band, twisting the knob. "W-wha—"

"I'll come back in a bit," she whispered, shushing him with a finger to his swollen lips and rubbing his sleep puffed cheeks. They were softer than silk and squishy to the touch. "The timer's set for an hour." He quietened at her words, his eyes heavy as they fluttered, dozing into deep sleep within seconds. Her soulmates did not rouse even when the bed dipped as she left, their hands clumsily grabbing about for her only to resort to fisting the sheets.

They were exhausted; they probably slept a lot later than she did. Amber furrowed her brows, trying to remember what had happened after sex. She'd fallen asleep a few times when they sponged her clean and she distinctly recalled Oliver coaxing her to slip her arms into pyjamas. They probably changed the sheets too. She bit her lips, glancing down at the oversized shirt.

That wasn't part of her plan at all. She considered going at it a few times, maybe at least take the virginity of Sieon and Hikaru. She had fantasised of a damn 'fuckathon', dreamt of taking as many as she could. Amber nibbled on her lips, sulking a little. She didn't expect for the afterglow to take her by the reins and pull her into la-la land before she had her fill.

Her eyes drifted to Ezra's adorable face. The softness in his pretty features and the glow of his skin from their soul bond was so unlike the dominant that had fucked her last night. He was good at it too, maybe too good. Her insides throbbed at the reminder of what his cock had done to her and her clit ached, pulsating a little as she squirmed. She would be feeling him for days.

Not that she was complaining at all.

Amber brushed her teeth, blushed at the sight of hickeys trailing up her neck, breasts and thighs. Evidence of their love making. She pressed a hand to her inner thighs, parting her legs and grimaced at the red tender marks that didn't go away. Did they really have to mark her like this? She snorted; a soft blush on her cheeks.

It was cold outside, and a fog sat heavy and thick in the air obscuring her sight as she pushed open the door to the rooftop terrace. The sun was still just barely over the horizon and while the sky was a soft orange, the world was still dark and barely lit by the sun. The remains of night life clung to the edges of each towering skyscraper, desperate to stay as long as they could, like traces of glue on post-it notes. She shivered, trotting forward to lean against the railing feeling a little sentimental.