215:His Soulmate

Sieon grinned when shivers darted down her body as his fingers travelled over her skin, dancing down to the heavy swell of her breasts. He bent down lower to press a smooth kiss to her naked back as she pumped JieMi's cock between her fingers. And the action only pushed him deeper into the hungry, salivating pussy of his lover, the vacuum like suction threatening his release.

"You're so deep," she groaned and he smiled, pleased at her words, aroused by her raspy groan from a voice that could make him cum in seconds. He cupped her breasts to rub at the hardened tips in slow gentle strokes that would bring her the greatest amount of pleasure.

"Good?"

"Don't you dare stop."

"Never." Sieon thrusted, and bit back a groan as he watched her pleasure slip down her legs, messy and wet arousal that glistened and coated his thrusting cock. She was beautiful when she squirted and he loved how dirty she could be, how wanton she was in her pleasure. And Sieon loved her pleasure.

He loved how her body would grow dewy with sweat that glistened like gemstones in the light. He loved how her eyes would dilate so wide that they turned into abysses in the night. He loved how her body would spasm and contract under his touch, and how she couldn't stop the jerks of pleasure that made her body undulate and clamp over his struggling cock.

And the pleasure that she gave him was unimaginable.

"Y-you feel so d-damn fucking amazing, I could almost cum right now—" He gasped, tongue a flopping mess in his mouth as her body squeezed and milked his stiff cock. "I d-don't even know how the guys could last so long in your tight little pussy—Fuck!" Pleasure wrecked through his body, sending his hips jerking deeper into her and he could feel the spongey bump of her cervix. "Fuck!" Talking about his pleasure only seemed to make it worst, and he could almost die having to hold back his cum for her pleasure. That and he didn't want JieMi to see him as a lousy lover.

JieMi was aroused by the act, cheeks red and lips parted into an 'o'. His eyes were glazing over as he stared between the two of them jealousy brewing within its depths. It was that jealousy that pushed Sieon to continue. He always did work the best under the eyes of an audience, fuelled by limelight and attention.

"Baby-mmmph-please," Amber groaned against the ground, shifting her hips. Sieon knew what she wanted. His soulmate couldn't achieve orgasm easily without a firm thumb to her clit, and Sieon would give it to her.

He pulled her then, dragged her up to sit her over his thighs as he bounced her over his dick in one quick swoop. She didn't seem to expect it, her eyes going round and her gasps turning frantic as her body lolled awkwardly in his hold. She smacked his arm when he sat her down onto his pulsating cock, groaning low in his throat.

"Eon!"

He laughed, taking her lips into a kiss that smothered her cries, devouring her until his lungs were pleading for air and warmth danced all over his skin. He continued tongue fucking her mouth as his eyes lazily met JieMi's, his other exposed hand running under her clothes to tweak at her nipples.

It was an open claim, one that Sieon knew JieMi hated. But JieMi needed to understand that until he wholeheartedly agreed to this, he could never have her as his own. That right now, Amber was his, and all JieMi had was her goodwill and occasional kindness. Sieon watched as the youngest did nothing but grip at his cock pumping it to the sight of them fucking, as he did before at the door.

A voyeur, an outsider, a peeping fucking tom that knew his place.

That's right, Sieon smirked. He needed to know his position in their family. Sieon thrusted into her until her moans grew sharp with gasps, searching for the spots that made her pussy clench harder and her thighs shake. And an idea formed in his head, one that he wondered if his girl would allow.