204:apologised

JieMi was lost, eyes completely dilated till brown orbs were pitch black. His long newly formed ears jerked as he stared at her, nose twitched as he sniffed at her. He was beautiful than, masculine but beautiful swathed in shards of light. Muscles rippling, body trembling and eyes that took her into its iron-grip and pulled her into its depths, drowning her in so, so much need. He wanted things from her, things that she knew because of the swollen red cock that pulsated against her belly, so damn fucking angry and so damn fucking sensitive.

She'd raised her hand, stroked his ears with careful fingertips and his hips had jerked, stuttered under her touch. Responsive and eager. Then he'd taken one into his mouth, too far gone to give a shit about their non-existent relationship. He sucked at her skin, licking and tasting her with low, sweet rumbled hums in his throat that were steadily sky rocketing into soft, delirious moans.

She was so fucked.

Amber tried to recall the knowledge she had of hybrids. It was something about displaying the animal in a person, something about reverting them into their most basic of functions to push them to make a move. His soul had basically said 'fuck you and your stupid fucking idiotic excuses' to JieMi and went ahead with the original plan. The original fated plan for them to become lovers, for him to only find solace and peace in her arms, for him to live happily with her with bunch of kids.

And his soul wanted those kids; it definitely did considering the choice of animal. A rabbit of all damn fucking things. The one animal that loved to fuck and make thousands and thousands of children.

He was soaking her panties with rivulets of pre-cum, so aroused that her touch on his skin was another pulsating throb of an angry, swollen cock. And he was swollen, his cock so red and so vibrantly coloured that Amber was sure it must hurt. It looked like it did. And he began to grind into her, thrust his cock against her skin as he shuddered over her, his lips parting as his eyes rolled back into his head, his face twisting with his pleasure.

"You can't!"

She stopped him with a harsh grip of his cock, an instinctual slap of her hand to his long length to push it against his belly and away from her blushing skin. He moaned at her touch, looked as if he went to nirvana and back as his eyes rolled once again back into his head. But he came down from his high when she didn't move, grew frustrated and angry at the stillness of her fingers. And he growled, dissatisfied and heated.

But she didn't give a shit about his need. There was no fucking way they were having sex. It was an undeniable fact in her head, a line of indecency that she refused to cross. His brows furrowed and he glanced at her, shaking his hips as he began to hum soft questions of confusion. No words, just sounds, more evidence of how lost he was in his head.

"You know why, JieMi. Snap out of it, please."

He shook his head and the anger melted into sadness, making hums of sorrow that sounded like music to her ears. Was it a rabbit thing? Or a JieMi thing? She didn't know. He leaned down to nose at her skin and when she refused, he began to hump her hand, literally pushing his cock into her tightened grip, ravenous for completion. He began to hum then; sweet little mewls that did things to her heart and kindled the burn of her cunt like a vibrator to her clit. Goddamn it.

"JieMi!" She snapped, squeezing the hot, pulsating flesh and he cried out, eyes trembling and moist as he stared at her with puppy dog eyes. Eyes that begged and pleaded. He was sordid, wanton with his lust as his bottom lip jiggled and he whimpered at her words. "You know why we can't, come on. You have a girlfriend. We had an arrangement. JieMi I can't do this to you—"

He was crying, sobbing as tears dripped from the corners of his eyes and flowed down his cheeks. She was sure she saw tear tracks before, second-guessed herself at the sight of red eyes. She'd assumed she'd been seeing things, a watery eye perhaps from shitty contacts or dust. But now these were real tears, real damn fucking tears. And his body began to shake as he sobbed, so desperate for orgasm that he hiccupped and quaked, and grew weak as he swayed and leaned against her. His hips never stopping in its attempts for orgasm, weakly thrusting against her skin again and again.