255:pants

He flipped her over with a desperate, angry growl, heavy pants through tortured lips. He was ruined. Red all over, back curled as he quaked over her skin with a rush of shivering spasms that she knew radiated from his tortured cock. His eyes were fluttering, his lips swollen from teeth-biting torture and his tongue pressed tight between supple mounds of red flesh. And sweat dripped from dewy milky skin, catching the gold of pierced nipples, his scent sweet and milky.

The reveal of his cock was an anticipated act that came too fast and too soon, and it bounced before her, dripping and angry as it splattered over her belly with its salivating need. He leaned down closer, and she swore he would kiss her when his eyes met hers, obsidian black with desire.

It should have been obvious.

He moved.

Darted up and left her high and fucking dry. She stared, absolutely stunned as his lips caught Ezra's. They kissed before her, slow and absolutely sensual as the music slowed to a halt that trailed off with echoes of her muffled orgasm. Her heart was pounding, betrayed and yet so damn heavily aroused as her two bisexual soulmates sunk into each other. They were showing her a kiss that slurped and dripped; a kiss that was wet with heat and desire; a kiss that had no reason being this hot.

Her fingers trailed up, moving to touch MinJae's exposed hips and their bond pulsated, drawing a choked sob from his throat when her fingers feathered over skin and over dips and turns. For a moment he froze, suspended by the sensation and then he jerked forward with a ragged moan.

His hips stuttered and moved against her core, hot penis brushing against her belly and thumping over her skin with each desperate thrust. The soft groan in his throat transformed into a muffled scream that Ezra staunched with a twist of his tongue, pushing him backwards. And then his cock was brushing directly against her covered clit, splattering with more cum that drenched, sticky and heavy over her shorts.

He came, but why?

Her lips parted in confusion as he gasped, bunching up the sheets between clenched fingers, possessed and desperate as he pounded away against her body, with his lips on another's. And when the last dribble of arousal escaped his weeping slit and the last choked moan was squeezed from his throat, he collapsed, panting hard.

His eyes were glazed, soul-departed and unseeing, completely burned by pleasure. She gaped as Ezra slapped something cold and hard into her hand with a soft snort that she somehow managed to hear over the thrum of her racing heart. A remote controller. He moved, leaning over to pick something and MinJae whined, hips pushing back into the air as Ezra pulled something from his ass with a wet, angry squelch.

The pink vibrating dildo in his hands sucked the oxygen straight out from her lungs.

Holy fucking shit! Her mouth dropped open. He had that in him the whole time?

"What do you think?" Ezra smirked, skin already glistening like an annoying star. His smile drew another trembling pulse through her clit. "Did you like the song? The beat's a little too slow to me. I'd up the bass later, maybe lengthen the crescendo."

Why was he talking about the song?

"Why am I talking about the song?" Ezra raised a brow, easily reading her words on her face. "You weren't even listening? Sweetheart, I'm so damn fucking disappointed." He pouted and MinJae chuckled low and breathy in her ear. He wasn't even that mad. "Did you even notice the colour of my underwear?"

"Black?" She breathed and he laughed.

"Babe, my pants aren't even off."

Fuck.