275:soul

Casper froze, body clamping as he watched her. The world melted as their eyes locked in an endless gaze. There was a whirlwind of colours that frothed within those depths. They spun and twisted, vanished and reappeared and they finally settled into a solid black hue. He smiled, beautiful and dark. And oh so deliciously filthy.

"Good girl," he groaned, his command so different from the way the rest of her soulmates said the word. It brimmed with authority, thick and filled with his hot, unbridled desperation and her body trembled with the need to obey.

He pulled her dress aside, ripping her panties with one harsh drag. It snapped at her cunt, and pain spiked over her flesh for a brief moment. Amber hissed, surprised when it didn't seem to lower her pleasure but instead taughtened and raised it. The moment of sensory change, was a necessary buffer for the pleasure that spiked soon after.

They both moaned when he sat her pussy, naked and dripping upon the length of his cock, the gold of their soul flooding them both with warm, sweetness. He didn't impale her, surprisingly, but he did press his cock tight between her cunt. Her labia wrapping puffy over his hard, solid length. He slid her over him, allowing her to feel the raised bumps of solid metal that darted and prodded at the hood of her clit with each stroke.

"Casper—"

He could do so much more. She glanced back at him, brows furrowed, lips downturned. She wanted more than just humping. She wanted his cock—But Casper's eyes were hard and fierce. For that moment, he was her ruler, her leader, her master.

"Watch them." Casper pinched her, squeezing her breasts as he thrusted against her, dragging his cock through her sticky cum. Each move was a heavy hit to her throbbing clit. And she listened, her eyes moving back to the couple on the stage.

The actor'd moved on to a whip that laced the woman's ass, pretty and red as he fucked her on his fingers. Each mark was a carefully calculated hit that butterflied over pale flesh in perfect strips, evident of his professionalism.

Each stripe of red earned him another cry, a white-hot flash of pain that had the woman howling but still she didn't give up as she twisted and bucked on the restraints. She started off spewing with curses and screams, back hunched as her master controlled her body. But her cries soon grew ragged, and her smiles sloppy. Amber noticed that he'd pause with each escalating spike to speak to her, a careful hand to check her wellbeing, and the blossom of love in her eyes was a juxtaposition that confused Amber.

But the final few strikes were brutal as the man pulled out a paddle that turned her skin red and raw, Amber gasped, her hips stilling over Casper's at the sight. But he'd only gruffly warned her to move faster, his fingers pinching at her nipples as he groaned in her ears.

"W-why are they?"

"Watch them Amber...Watch and learn, watch and see."

With one final harsh strike to her ass, there were tears, and the woman sobbed, droplets steaking down her cheeks, no longer screaming. And for that her master rewarded her with a kiss and a finger to her clit, rubbing her tight and fast. Amber recoiled, eyes widening in shock.

"She's—"

"She likes it my love, look at her eyes," Casper soothed, stroking her sides gently. "Look at the pleasure in them, the euphoria." She could see it now, as the woman came hard and fast over his fingers. Her cries were now filled with pleasure.

The man inserted his cock within her, ploughing into her body hard and fast. The woman was screaming for a different reason now, her body flailing as he strummed her clit, orgasming over his cock again and again like a wild beast.

"B-but why?"

"It's not all about the pain, and it doesn't have to be." Casper groaned as he moved, his cock making lewd wet sounds over her pussy. And she trembled as she listened to him, her body shaking as pleasure wracked her frame. She too was close, her mind stimulated by the scene and her soulmate pleasuring her clit. "But he broke through all her barriers, all the resistance. She gave him complete control, she trusts him fully and so the final release, the tears, the euphoria. It is everything."

"And her partner loves it..." Amber whispered, as his fingers found her clit rubbing it until she was panting on his cock. It jerked, his hips quickening, signifying that he was close, his piercings were catching just a little on her skin, rubbing harshly on her clit. But that only increased her pleasure, the filthy sounds of his wanton moans, aphrodisiac to her body. "And so she loves it too."

The white heat that exploded in Amber was unexpected, the orgasm gripped her and ripped right through her whole. She came breathlessly, clenching tight around him as she twisted and bucked, gushing heavily around him and soaking them both in her juices. And she felt his cock jerk under her, spewing hot cum all over her thighs.

"She does," Casper answered heavily against her skin. "And so does he."

"You want to do BDSM with me," Amber whispered. "You want control."

"I want you to surrender to me baby girl," he muttered, jaws clenched as his words twisted out of his throat into a dangerous but devilish growl. "I want you to be mine, heart, body and soul."

-

Read 50+ chapters ahead on Patreon patreon.com/tinyeyecat

-

A/N: If you're waiting for angst and drama. It's going to get really intense and heavy soon :")