276:pierced

Amber

He brought her home when the sun threatened to spill from the horizons, and birds circled over their heads screaming profanities. An ungodly hour that should be making her eyes droop and sleep cloud her frazzled mind. But Amber was wide awake—her head spinning with information. And those thoughts pounded to the steady beat of her racing heart.

Her Casper reverted back to his warm, comforting self the moment they'd stepped into the safety of their personal haven. Gone, was the gold that had consumed feline orbs and turned a gentleman into a master, replaced by a sweet gentle blue. He'd apologised for taking away her sleep, apologised again for any discomfort he caused. He would have apologised for his own existence if she allowed him to continue.

Instead, she'd told him to shut the fuck up, to get some rest, and to kiss her for bed. Her man had smiled at her words, kissing her chastely on the lips and then the surface of her hand as he carefully escorted her to her room. He closed the door behind her only after he was sure that she was okay.

Routine consumed her as she stepped into her room, and she was methodological as she got ready for bed. She functioned, but with an empty brain and a soaring heart. But as she washed the soap suds from her hair, all she could think about was her Casper.

Casper, build and framed from sin, beautiful body naked and rippling with heat. Casper, smiling as he pined her to a wall and did fucked up things to her skin. Casper chuckling as he slid his beautiful jewelled cock deep within her folds, her body tied up and roped such that she was splayed eagled for his taking. Possessive as he manhandled her body, ravenous as he searched for her release, beautifully delirious when he broke through her barriers.

Enough thinking, she chided herself as she towelled her hair. She would see it soon, that pleasure.

She entered the dimly lit bedroom to the sight of Sieon and JieMi spooning each other in her bed. Their upper bodies were deliciously bare, dressed only in boxers and cocooned within soft duvet. JieMi's brows tightened in disapproval when Sieon hooked a leg over his ass, tightening his jail cell like grip over his body.

Cute. Her mind cooed when Sieon took the wiggling attempts of escape, as a sign to smash his face against JieMi's chest. She bit back the urge to laugh when the soft snores and choked gasps from her poor bunny was smothered by a tighter grip from the koala. God, Sieon was cuddly as fuck. She grinned, glad that JieMi was there to fend off his attacks on her person—a sacrificial lamb for the monster.

She might just be getting some good solo sleep that night.

She tried to keep quiet as she slipped out of her robe to change, wincing when the wardrobe groaned and the hanger clattered as she pulled off sleep wear. But Amber was way too damn lazy to walk back to the toilet just to change. She stood naked for a moment, shivering as she picked out her silk pyjamas in the moonlight. Her skin prickled, gooseflesh popping over her skin and she had the strangest feeling that someone was watching her.

She turned, almost screaming bloody fucking murder when JieMi's eyes blinked back at her. Wide, dewy orbs were staring heatedly at her nudity, his expression awfully calm. Her breath caught in her throat as his eyes travelled over her ass, and heat burned in her cheeks when he smiled, dopily pleased. She knew he was staring when she pulled on her pants, and he continued to watch as her fingers clumsily buttoned up her clothes.

She turned and met his eye with heated embarrassment, squeaking softly under her breath when she realised that she'd gotten the buttons wrong and her cleavage hung out from the makeshift V neck she managed to create. His drowsy smile only grew, face so horribly attractive that her heart began to pound and her lips twitched upwards on their own accord.

God, she was still acting stupid. It had only been a day since JieMi last had his tongue an inch deep into her cunt so why the fuck was she acting shy? She shook off the giddy feelings borne from just a couple of hours of separation and crawled into bed. JieMi, shifted kicking Sieon to the side with an annoyed growl and scooped her into his arms, littering soppy kisses in her hair.

"Sorry," she'd murmured, stroking his cheek. "Did I wake you up?" And her bunny blinked again, stretching and squirming as he wrapped her tighter into his arms. JieMi affectionately nibbled on her earlobes as she shifted to get comfortable, rubbing his lips over her skin.

"Nah, Eon woke me with his strangulation," he replied. His voice was husky, thick and rough with sleep, and awfully attractive. It groaned out in a sweet mocha that had her chest tingling. Amber resisted the urge to giggle from his feathering touch over her skin. "Mm-dream was 'bout a slimy squid choking the breath out of me. W-woke up to your pretty ass in the dark."

"My pretty ass?" She squeezed his cheeks and he pouted, bottom lips trembling as he stared at her with awfully huge eyes. He gave her kissy lips, then smiled, sticking a cute playful tongue out as he blinked slowly, the action revealing his sleepiness.

"You were bent over," he drawled, running fingers over her skin. "Could see your pussy."

"I thought you were asleep."

"My body doesn't understand the word 'sleep' when you shove your pussy at it."

"Oh, stop it. You just woke up at a good time."

"Mmm, maybe, I'm just a lucky, lucky man," he groaned, laying back onto the pillow, to close his eyes as he pulled her against his body, spooning her carefully. "So how was it?" JieMi muttered, stroking her belly slowly and playing with her tummy.

"How was what?" She grumbled back teasingly, shoving him a little when he tried to jiggle it. "Baby—"

"It's soft..." he whined. "Let me touch."

She sighed and laid back, allowing him to stroke her skin, humming softly against her. There was a pause and then a soft shift of sheets. Then he peered over her shoulders, huge eyes staring her down—a hot, steaming spotlight in court. She shifted under his gaze, nervous at his questioning eyes.

"What?"

"Casper's pierced cock?"