277: that you're not

She avoided his eyes with a soft shifty laugh.

"I didn't know he had a cute little chicken with hoops—"

He shot her a scathing glare despite the sleep that clouded his eyes and yawned as he scratched his neck from tiny steadily forming moustache. He propped his head on the pillow, closing his eyes as if he couldn't stand her. "His metal riddled, pleasure filled penis, d-dumbass." She snorted at his words, turning over to face him. Her rabbit's eyes were glistening in the light, wide and innocent, but that was a far cry from what he truly was.

The biggest damn pervert in the house.

"P-pleasure filled?" She almost choked on her spit.

"I googled; piercings feel interesting and from what I've seen in the shower, Casper's are pierced just for pleasure. I'm very, very sure." He nodded, determined and wise.

"H-how are you so sure?" She could just die from laughter.

"I've seen pictures!" JieMi angrily whispered and Amber almost choked out loud at his words, hiding the squawk deep within her pillow. Mirth bubbling in her chest at the idea of JieMi googling dick pictures and comparing them to Casper's cock. HE COULDN'T BE SERIOUS! "I want to know if it's really that big of a deal."

"You can't be that sure unless you've seen it up close—"

"Y-yeah I did ask, but he refused to send me a picture."

"A-PIC—You asked him for a dick pic? Baby, you are nasty!"

"Can you just answer my question?" His cheeks were red now, glowing beetroot, and she could see the embarrassment boiling in his adorable cheeks. "Please? The internet said once you go pierced dick you can't go back. A-and I watched a hentai—"

She snorted out loud this time, slapping another hand onto her mouth as tears almost leaked from her eyes. "Bro-Hentai? You're in it deep. Have you tried it before?"

"Stop teasing me, Amber," he groaned, shaking her and she sighed, breathing hard in her attempt to stay calm. "Answer the question." She exhaled heavily, begging for her spirit guides to protect her soul from ugly laughing out loud and waking the entire household because of their conversation.

"Are you feeling insecure, baby?" she cooed softly, patting his head and JieMi glared at her. Eyes growing fierce as his manliness was savagely attacked by her words. His mouth grew tight as he stared her down, head tilted so that his eyes would look bigger, and supposedly more dangerous to her. Weak.

"You know my stroke game is fucking amazing."

She couldn't help it. "You don't know that."

His jaw dropped open this time, and she swore the sleep evaporated from his person as horror clouded his eyes. He sat up, leaning close to her as he searched her eyes for lies with trembling desperation, staring her down with dismay. "I-I've watched you, you can't fake an orgasm with me."

"That's what all men say." She smirked.

"Baby!"

She ugly snorted and then froze when Sieon groaned in his sleep. They watched as he flipped over, muttering nonsensical words to himself. They waited until he re-entered deep sleep, snoring softly as he burrowed into the bedsheets, squeezing the life out of the bolster by his side.

"Okay, we didn't," she murmured softly, deciding to end JieMi's pain so that she could go to sleep. Confusion blossomed in his face, and JieMi's mouth parted as his head tilted to the side. "We didn't fuck baby. No penis in the vagina. No baby making. So you can go and try his chicken on your own, if you're so curious." She prodded him and he made way for her as she settled herself against his chest, getting comfortable. "You can go interrogate him if you want, I'm sleepy."