296: chapter 6 pt 3

"Thank you, cutie," he teased, squeezing Amber's cheeks as he peeled open a packet of nuts the attendant left behind. "Open up." He gestured, making a pitched voice that he knew Amber found ridiculously adorable as much as the rest of the boys found it annoying.

"Ew. Did you wash your hands?" She replied with a snicker, he raised his brows. Paused for a moment with unblinking eyes as he retraced the history of his hands. Then turned to the side to think before glancing back at her with a bigger smile.

"YEP!"

She brushed a strand of hair behind her ears, leaning forward with a smile on her lips. "You better not feed me those nuts with penis tainted hands."

He let out an impressive squawk. "I did not scratch my penis with my hands!"

The flight attendant that wheezed by seemed to freeze in his step before he continued on without a word, eyes professionally trained to stare forward. He was also paid a decent sum to keep quiet about their purchases and to not profit over their used items. Oliver blushed as Amber's grin only intensified.

Ah, fuck.

She opened her mouth obediently, and he pressed a handful to her lips quickly. The tips of his thumb grazed soft flesh and electricity seemed to sear the air between them, his breath escaping his lips in a hushed groan.

"You're so good for me," he found himself saying in a soft seductive whisper, unable to help himself from spewing the words that he'd learnt and mimicked from the rest. It felt almost like clockwork, to mutter the words that he knew the others would say. A dance of ink surfaced over her skin and he blinked, cocking his head to the side. What was that?

"Hmmm," she hummed and those words danced over his skin, rousing his cock to swollen pulsation. He blushed, the effect she had on him was always instantaneous. "You know, I learnt something the other day when you were giving me cunnilingus in the restaurant." He spluttered at her use of the scientific word, the embarrassed, yet amused grin surfacing on his lips.

"Yeah?" He cleaned his hands feigning nonchalance as he folded the packet to calm his cock down before it started to act up. The memories jolted his cock into a second painful awakening, a flood of pre-cum already staining his pants. Weakling.

He was dreadfully weak to her, so weak that he knew that the moment his cock slipped into her cunt he would blow. Another, painful reason for his decision to not fuck her anytime soon aside from his own strange feelings of foreboding disappointment for both him and her. He wanted training, he wanted time, he wanted an understanding of his own body and mind.

"Words on your lips," she tapped her own juicy red to push a point, "it was really interesting."

Words. His body hummed as awareness clouded his mind. What could she have seen? He flushed, cheeks warming knowing full and well those were words straight from his heart and he couldn't imagine what he'd been thinking about when he was on his knees licking her cunt.

Nothing good, of course.

"Yeah? Must have been about how good you tasted?" he chuckled, face spewing his thoughts like an open book as he hurried to look away. He didn't know why he was trembling when he spoke, more nervous than usual. "S-something stupid?"

He couldn't have been thinking about games, could he? He'd kill himself if it was kitchen appliances. He was interested in a new air fryer...He was also thinking about the flower printed soaps, and a dance trend that featured flapping armpits.

Damn it!

"No..." She smirked, thoughtful fingers pressed to her chin. "I could use it." He blinked, faltering at her words, then pouted.