299: chapter 6 pt 6

"A-Amber..."

"Choking kink huh?" she murmured. "I won't do too much, don't want you dying because of my shitty skills, thumbs up for more, thumbs down for less. I'm not listening to you if it feels too long to me."

"Amber..." he whispered as he blinked, penis now so hard that it hurt.

She unclasped the ring, slipping it off and then quickly pumped it just as she squeezed the veins on his throat. She pinched the sides just enough to restrict, just enough so that the world began to spin a little and a dizzy euphoria emerged in his eyes. He gasped, signalling for more. She complied and the world grew dizzier and his cock, only harder.

"Beautiful," she whispered, and the single word exploded the pressure in his cock, sending him shuddering through the euphoria.

His sight went completely white, stars swimming as he came to the gasps of her name on his lips. He was shaky as it died down, the trembles still radiating from the base of his feet to the throb of his spent cock. He lay for a moment in the stringy white mess of his cum, panting as the oxygen returned to him and the euphoria subsided.

Well fucked and sated.

He laid on the ground for the moment, catching his breath through soft pants as he stared up at her. And she smiled, combing his hair out, grinned when his lips stretched into his own loopy smile. He saw the tattoo on her cheek now, just below the little mole.

Fucking Beautiful.

Well said.

He didn't even care if the entire aircraft heard them fuck at this point. But he would have been happier if they didn't step out of the aircraft hours later to a meat wall of sweaty fans trapping them in their desperate embrace.

*

Amber

Amber had been laughing as she pulled Oliver into the shower.

He had been dazed and subdued, a void of the cheery confidence he usually sported. He'd staggered, legs weak as he allowed her to wash him with the gentlest fingers and the sweetest of kisses. Although her soulmate had swatted her hand away when she'd moved to soap his cock, his soul bond had been radiating with pure unadulterated happiness.

Gone was the flickering signage that danced above his head indicating an unwavering distance. Fluorescent neon lights that bounced with her thoughts and her dreams. A mirror and a visual depiction of the wall that stood in her path. Instead, his skin was inked with words on his skins. Tattoos of love in a hundred different languages, in his and her handwriting.

They formed prettily on his chest, curved and twisted into roses and then lilacs, shifting under her gaze until they settled into an elaborate twist of tattoos that melted into an arm sleeve of dark thick, physical words.

He allowed her to kiss him, soft and warm as he relaxed into her embrace, eyes glazed with so much adoration and love. A gaze that she couldn't help returning as she held his hands in the roar of the water. He could scorch her with just his eyes, honeyed gaze twisting over her skin and painting a picture of home.

She'd unlocked the side of him that had stayed hidden from view, and that had changed the way he looked at her now. His eyes were filled with renewed admiration and justified trust. In crude terms, she'd fucked the fear of rejection out of his system and had satisfied him completely and utterly.

It pleased her, a boost to her already enormous ego.

'You're a good switch,' he'd whispered, running his finger through her wet locks, long fingers cupping her waist to pull her close until their bodies were flushed tight, skin to skin. Soft wet velvet to yielding damp flesh. It felt good to hold him like this. Better when his eyes darted down embarrassed but full, and then back to hers to give her a smile sweeter than caramel. 'That was so good.' He'd blushed, pretty, soft and pink, not from the water but because of her. 'I really enjoyed it.'