158: sulk

Amber gasped in surprise at his sudden move and her soulmate took that chance to slip his tongue between her lips. The sweet scent of lilacs, sugar and the gentle milky musk of MinJae enveloped her senses. His lips were silky smooth as he took her into the kiss, gentle and sensual as he explored her mouth.

Her heart was thumping, hard and fast in her chest, racing like the thump of horse hooves, jumping and leaping with her excitement. The blood beneath her skin was boiling, burning at her lips, and turning her into a sensitive mess of feelings.

He took her into a kiss that consumed her mind until all she could think of was MinJae and MinJae only. His scent, his taste, his very being was on her tongue. It was as if her soul had opened to his and he was pouring himself into her, so much so that nothing in the world existed except him and her. When they parted she was left shaken, her eyes trained on his warm, gentle ones and MinJae simply pressed another cute peck to her lips, letting a soft groan escape his throat.

A sexual groan that she felt all the way down to her core.

It was at that point when Sieon seemed to be unable to take it anymore.

He was snatching her out of MinJae's hold, pulling her up easily as if she weighed like nothing. She squeaked in shock as he took her lips into his, pressing his mouth over hers in one quick swoop. She couldn't even catch her breath from MinJae's kisses before his lips were on hers.

He was all musk and masculinity, his scent was a spicy-sweet combination that drugged her.

Sieon's kiss was nothing like what she was used to when it came to Sieon.

This kiss was filled with his envy and lust.

It was strong, fast and he took her lips in a way that spoke of his thoughts and feelings. He wanted her more than anything in the world and he told her that with the frantic mould of his lips on hers. She was too hot, too cold. A mess of sensitivity that her mind could not wrap over.

It was easy getting lost in Sieon, lost in the soul bond that connected her to him until the world ceased to exist. His strength and determination created bubbles of gold in her chest that exploded into bursts of emotions that Amber could only describe as fireworks in her body. He was demanding and needy, hot and wanting as he held her.

When they parted, a lewd strand of saliva joined their lips together and she watched, with a racing heart as he licked his lips naughtily, never breaking eye-contact. Something within her sparked alight at the sight, her body trembling with her arousal and need as she squirmed. Her body was aching for more than just his kisses. It wanted more than just kisses, more than just petting and touching, it wanted more.

It needed more.

"That's better." Sieon breathed huskily, licking his own swollen lips as if she were the most delicious of meals. He cracked his neck as he pressed her against the bed, moving to prop his knee between her legs as he trapped her within the cage of his arms. The brush of his knee against her core forced a strangled gasp from her lips. Her clit pulsating at the feeling of fabric over the sensitive nub and another trickle of want spilled from her.

Sieon smiled, pressing his tongue to the side of his lip as he loosened his shirt, plucking at the topmost buttons to reveal the hints of his collarbone. "I was getting so damn annoyed."

"Mmm, shall we do more?" MinJae hummed, his smile bright as he crawled forward. She blinked, eyes widening at the sight of the two of them watching her from above. The two sexy soulmates were panting, eyes burning with their need for her as they gazed at her with so much heat and want that it sent her head riling. She was breathless and in a daze, unprepared for the scene before her as her chest heaved.

How did this happen?

She was so wet.

Then she was pulled out from under them and into Ezra's arms, tugging at MinJae's wrist as she went. He stumbled, whining as he was dragged off the bed and onto her feet as Ezra carried her off.

Hikaru was immediately working on the band that tied her to MinJae, slipping it off with an amazing deft sort of speed and clipping her to his wrist. The two of them, Hikaru and Ezra, were practically a tag team and in a blink of an eye she found herself in Ezra's lap with her wrist tied to Hikaru's, who was perched on the armrest.

Fast.

"That was too much." Hikaru warned, wagging a finger at the younger members, his eyes flashing with his annoyance as he held her hand protectively.

"But, Hyung!" Sieon whined, pouting as he flopped onto the hospital bed.

"It's not like she didn't want it." MinJae huffed, crossing his arms with a frown. "She told me she didn't mind if the nurses caught us!" He kicked his legs childishly as he gave her a sad look, his lips downturned. Amber blinked glancing at him. That little snitch. He stuck his tongue out at her naughtily, propping his arms behind him on the bed.

"Is that so?" Ezra murmured lowly from behind her. Her breath hitched as he shifted his hips in the seat to part his legs better and she sank down into the soft cushion, pressed between his thighs. She swallowed thickly the moment she felt it on the dip of her ass, his hot and swollen cock that pressed against her lower back.

He was hard.

She glanced back at him watching as sparks danced in his eyes and his eyes darted from hers down to her lips, blatantly and obviously checking her out. Then her breath hitched as he shifted his hips ever so slightly, pressing his cock snug against the crook of her ass, his eyes never leaving hers.

Out of the frying pan, and into the damn fire.

"You just want her for yourself!" Sieon gasped in realisation, pointing an accusing finger at Ezra. He stood outraged as he glared at him."Give her back!"

"Yeah, give us back our soulmate!" MinJae nodded, making cute little grabby fingers at her. He was pouting, his cheeks blown into an adorable little puff. It was at that point when she decided to say something before they went any further.

"Guys," she decided to start with, a breathy sort of laughter escaping her lips. "Maybe we set some rules." At the rate they were going, she could actually see them fighting over her even during sex. She bit her lips at the thought.

"I agree." Casper spoke out and her eyes met his foxy ones. "I'm on the losing end here with Oliver." They shared a look before glancing back at her with a pinched, envious sort of smile. She pressed her lips together into a thin line to stop the amused grin from appearing.

They looked really cute, sulking in their own little corner.