182:fired up

It was at that moment when her luck dipped like a canoe over a waterfall or maybe a stock market crash during a recession. Fate was definitely determined to not let her catch a glimpse of her soulmates' cocks, or at least it wanted her as naked as they were. She'd lost her rainbow socks first, then her black sweater. Her jeans went next only because her shirt was an oversized, button-up that slipped down to her hips and could conceal her nudity. She didn't want them to see her secret move that quickly.

"Is that a fucking garter belt?" Ezra gasped, eyes widening at the sight her thighs. She blushed, swallowing nervously as she pulled her legs close, tugging at the fabric to keep it down. She knew they could see the light beige mesh stockings that rode up to her upper thighs, and then the glimpse of the white belts that were clasped to her stockings. "You've got to be kidding me, you prepared for this." He accused huskily, his eyes stormy and hard with desire.

The rest of her soulmates were quiet, staring at her legs as if they were the sexiest thing they'd ever seen. That or the most interesting puzzle they'd ever played, or maybe the most difficult math problem in the exam they'd ever solved. It was a confusing mix of hardened brows, clenched jaws and desperate interest in their eyes. And if she looked closely, she was pretty sure the bulge in their pants was growing increasingly defined.

"Maybe," she hummed cheekily. "Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, I did I didn't come unprepared. It's more clothes for me to take off," she explained. Lies, she prepared because she was hoping someone would pounce on her that night. She didn't expect to have to pounce on them instead. Whatever. She could do the pouncing; she just needed an opening. "I can take off my stockings, and then my garter belt. Two in one deal."

"You're cheating," Oliver whispered softly, his eyes dilated and wide.

"Am I?" She winked, waggling her brows. "I told you I'm here to see you lose." They played another round, which she lost again like the stupid jock in the show with too much confidence. She groaned, frustrated as she unclipped her stockings, peeling them off her feet with the last barrier of defence gone. Her legs felt strangely naked and she squirmed unhappily. "Goddamn it."

"You shouldn't have counted your chickens before they hatched," Casper chuckled in English. "You might regret it." Regret? She would never regret it, there was nothing more exciting than having her soulmates look at her as if she were a siren after their souls. Or maybe they were the sirens. Who knows?

"You might lose, Momo. Are you sure you want to continue?" Hikaru asked worriedly, although his eyes sparkled with his desire and he couldn't hide the attraction that glistened in his eyes.

"Shhh, don't give me exit passes, I can do this."

"Yeah! We're in this to win Karu!" Sieon nodded buzzing with energy. She hoped not. Her heart pounded in her chest, biting her lips as she laid out her cards. She glanced at the dealer's deck, biting her lips nervously. "I fold." Sieon announced, dropping from the current round. "I've got crappy cards, the rest of you have got to have better luck than me!"

"Fold," MinJae said, setting down his cards meekly a small pout on his lips.

Oliver was the only one left and her soulmate grinned mischievously at her, shooting her with the sunniest of smiles. The sort that consumed his face until there was nothing left but stars and rainbows. "It's just you and me," he winked, his lips stretching into a smile that was almost the exact shape of his ass, or if you want to be specific a heart. "What do you have?"

"Full house," she answered laying out her cards and her soulmates gasped, some grumbling with disappointment. Did they want her to strip that badly? Their frustration made her lips twitch and an odd sense of joy blossom in her chest, begging to be released. God, it felt good being desired by her soulmates.