187:mirror

Ezra

He was the luckiest man in the whole world and nobody could convince him otherwise.

His cock nudged at the mouth of her cunt where it fluttered and throbbed. It seemed to have a life of its own, the dark pink petals of her netherlips suckling on the mushroom tip. It was desperate to swallow down his length and choke over the hard flesh, eager for a taste of his cum. And Ezra couldn't help the twitch of hard on, his cock was impatient and needy. But he had to have control, needed to be able to hold back the spasm of his hips. He wanted her first time to be perfect, for a goddess like his soulmate deserved nothing more than perfection.

The love of his life was crying, tears dripping from her eyes and spilling down her cheeks, beads of glittering dew on peaches. Another Ezra would hurt at the sight, his chest would ache and twist at her tears, but this Ezra was nothing but sad. He enjoyed those tears of hopeless pleasure, for it was in such desperation would she experience the greatest of pleasure. And he would give her satisfaction. Orgasms that no other man or toy could ever provide.

She was tight, too tight and hot pleasure blossomed at the back of his spine, the gold coating around the length of his cock. Ezra hissed between his teeth, biting down on his bottom lip hoping that the pain would clear his head. But sex with his soulmate was not like his one-night stands, nor was it like sex with MinJae and his tight little ass.

Nothing could beat the feeling of their joining souls as his cock eased into her tight heat. Or the sight of her writhing body aglow with their soul bond, a soul bond that only he had the privilege to see. And Ezra loved how the soft shimmer of her skin made it seem as if he were making love to a goddess that had descended to earth, or a fairy that he had caught from the heavens. She was beautiful, so beautiful that his mind drifted into a haze of adoration. And he lost his head again to those cotton candy coloured clouds.

"Does it feel good?" Sieon chirped curiously and Ezra would have slapped him for the disruption if he weren't struggling to stay still.

Another minute waiting for her to adjust to his thickness had felt like another damn year to his body. Fuck, and they had picked him only because he was the most experienced in the group when it came to giving others pleasure. MinJae had vouched on that for him with a lewd, dreamy smile. He'd promised to them all that he'd be gentle with their girl. But if he didn't keep his cock in check, he would be breaking that promise.

"Fucking amazing," he growled through clenched teeth. "Best fucking pussy I'll ever have in my whole damn fucking life."

An inch was gained deep into her walls and Ezra grinded his teeth, straining to let her adjust. His muscles rippled, veins popping over his neck as her pussy twisted and milked his cock, squeezing him so hard it grew difficult to push. Fucking hell, he was going to die why the fuck was she clenching down so hard? His eyes darted to hers, a tic in his brow and noted the fingers toying with her breasts.

Oh, that motherfucker. He shot a glare at Casper; the jerk was still playing with her nipples and said man returned his frustrated gaze with a sly smile. Casper had a thing for breasts. It was fitting that their soulmate would have generous curves for him to play with, big enough to fit in his palms. But he was not making this any easier for Ezra.

"Relax." Ezra stroked her cheeks. "You're forcing me out, sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you."

Wide eyes stared back at him edged with fear but black with her lust. Maybe this position wasn't a good idea, he licked his lips. He should have gotten her to sit on him, let her impale herself on his cock and take him as deep as she wanted him to go. But Ezra made a face at the thought of pulling out and restarting the whole damn torturous process. He buzzed, growing ridiculously impatient with each second. Fuck it. He swivelled his hips and darted his thumb down to her clit, pressing against the engorged bud.