1. Dorm mates

It's Monday again, a new week, new school day, new boring life has began... I sighed with closed eyes.

'And that means...! New moments!!' I thought as I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling room not wanting to get up and leave the warmth of my blanket and bed.

'But I have to, I don't want to be late and get scolded by my teacher AGAIN and maybe my dorm mates are already awake... Or as I should say MY ship' I thought while placing a big smile on my face and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and take a bath.

"Yes this is me, I don't think I am that pretty but not ugly either. Others say that I'm beautiful but I don't know if I should trust if they're lying or saying the truth" I said while looking in the bathroom's mirror.

My brown/orange hair is short to my shoulders and with those bangs I cutted a while ago. I wanted to dye it brown but my mom said it's not good for my scalp, but someday I will. My black eyes are beautiful I see and are perfect with my white skin, that is the only thing I like in my face.

I hated being too skinny because people ask me if I eat enough every time they have the chance to talk to me. My body shape is good in my eyes so I don't care about what they say. Just to love myself, I'll be happy.

After taking a bath I wore my school uniform and brushed my hair and went downstairs to see my dorm mates sitting on the kitchen table and eating, maybe they're already done. I greeted them and sat on the chair across to Mingyu and thanked him for making my breakfast.

Oh right my name is Yuna and sometimes they call me Yoon and sorry I forgot to introduce my two dorm mates.

Kim Mingyu, he's the youngest here and he is really kind and cheerful, likes to help others and you can barely see him mad or sad. He's very tall like a tree and too handsome for his personality, can cook really delicious food, he takes care of me and Wonwoo and likes to hang out and cook. Mingyu is in 11th grade he's 17 years old and I am 18 like Wonwoo, in 12th grade in the same class.

Wonwoo is the other one, he is very good looking and is too quiet like he doesn't exist, good at math MY WORST subject and P.E like his best friend Mingyu. I don't mean me and Mingyu are bad, but he's the best at studying. He seems cold and doesn't care at all but he's a really warm and caring person if you know him better. He likes to read and playing games.

It was silence until Mingyu asked when we finish our classes.

"I think about 3 or 3:30 I don't remember" Said Wonwoo without taking his eyes off his phone, maybe he's playing a game that's why he is so focused. Mingyu just nodded.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45, I screamed and got up from my chair with my food still in my mouth "We're gonna be late! Hurry up you two what are you waiting for!??"

"Calm down Yuna, the school is just 10 minutes apart from our dorm don't rush. Finish your breakfast first and then speak, you could get choked by it anytime" Mingyu said to me while laughing with Wonwoo at my actions.

I felt embarrassed and sat down again to finish what's in my mouth.

After we wore our shoes on and locked the dorm we walked to school, and I'm walking between them. It's annoying to be short while your friends are tall like poles.

And talking about friends I don't have any, just those two, the friends that I wanted to make thinks that I am weird and can't be understood. I don't care anymore and the thought of Mingyu and Wonwoo being my friends makes me happy. The most two handsome and popular boys in our school, in my opinion.

════════════♡═════════════

Hi guys, this is my first Meanie fanfic and my first book that I write I wish it will get out well. I will try my best on writing it and just to inform you guys English is not my first language so I hope if you find any mistakes forgive me and you can correct me if you want (^_^) I don't know it's just the beginning and the updates may be slow so I don't have a specific day for updating, maybe I will call you Carats instead of guys it's kinda weird though, or you can recommend me a name. Maybe I will change the name of the story too

Thank you so much for reading ♡

Published: 2021
Republished & edited: 2024