27. Meeting note

"What were he doing" Mingyu asked as he sat beside Wonwoo.

Wonwoo let out a sigh "Don't remind me, this shit is... I hate him" He doesn't know what to say "He was touching me and my waist, uhh" He sighed again disgusted.

"I'm gonna kill him just wait, and why did you sit beside him?"

"Don't blame me now Mingyu, how can I know he's going to do such things??"

"I'm sorry, but don't leave my side okay?" Wonwoo just hummed.

~~~~

"Sorry for asking but I need to know why did you scream in our English class?" I asked curiously.

"That was nothing Yoon, he was thinking about something" Mingyu suddenly replied instead of Wonwoo.

"Have I asked you?" I glared at Mingyu.

"Nothing Yoon, I was spacing out" Wonwoo answered calmly looking at the ground.

"You sure? cuz I don't believe you" I'm worried about him, he didn't talk today at all.

"Yeah don't worry" He looked at me smiling.

"If you don't want to say, it's alright I'm not forcing you" I smiled back and ribbed his back as a comfort.

~~~~

"Ok look Wonwoo, I'm very curious at your actions today do you want to tell me or" I hold my fork pointing at him with it while eating dinner.

"Hey calm down, it's not necessary for all of that" He laughed and I smiled for seeing him laughing.

"That fool Inyeon was doing things to me when we was in our class today morning"

When I heard that I gasped loudly "But what things?"

"You dumb, he was flirting and touching him, can't you get it" Mingyu shortened to my questions and I looked at him then dropped my fork on the table with mouth open.

"WHAT THE HELL???! THIS IDIOT DIDN'T GET ENOUGH OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HYEON!??"

"I think my eardrums are perforated now" Mingyu rubbed his ears "Can you please stop shouting to sit down and continue eating?"

"Sorry, but WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS??" I yelled again then apologized.

"I'm full, I'll go to sleep" Wonwoo suddenly said getting up from his seat and took his plate and put it in the washbasin.

"But it's not even eight" I looked at him walking out from the kitchen. He didn't answer and made his way to his room.

"This bastard, he'll see" Mingyu mumbled looking at his plate.

"What are you going to do? Don't be stupid Mingyu"

"Don't get yourself into it Yoon" He stood up "I don't have the appetite to eat anymore" And he did the same as Wonwoo and went to the living room. I sighed and got up too.

~~~~

Thursday morning Mingyu put a note paper in Inyeon's locker to meet him at lunch time but he didn't write from who.

"Mingyu don't put yourself in such situations, it's already done and I won't sit near him ever" Wonwoo was worried, what is he going to do.

"I want him to learn how to touch things that don't relate to him"

"Please don't be stupid Gyu, we already know what will happen, he won't listen and you'll get punished again"

"Does not matter, I'll make him regret being born" And we all three sighed.

"Is he always like that?" Riko whispered to me.

"It's just like how you see it now"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡