42. Why?

I was stunned when Mingyu pressed his lips on Wonwoo's, I was speechless, don't know how to react at all! Is your dream becoming true Han Yuna?? My body temperature got higher and I felt I'm getting dizzy.

Wonwoo couldn't do anything! And when Mingyu got closer to Wonwoo and profounded the kiss I was about to pass out. I closed my eyes severely and looked through my fingers which is on my eyes.

I put my hands on my mouth shocked while blushing very much when I heard Wonwoo's voice 'Oh my goodness Mingyu!! What did you do!?'

When they parted I digg myself on the couch I was sitting on to hide my embarrassment.

When Mingyu backed, Wonwoo made eye contact with me then glared at Mingyu and walked away to his room while looking at the floor, his ears were red like his face.

I looked up and saw him looking at me smiling stupidly.

"You dumbass can't you do it somewhere else??!" I shouted at him and threw the pillow in my hands at his face.

"Why are you embarrassed, I didn't say for you to look" He scrunched his nose as he dodged my shot.

"You're really a bastard, can't you see he was refusing!? You're such a jerk" I gazed at him madly "He's very embarrassed- maybe is not going to get out of the room ever again!"

"You must have thought of how he'll feel before you kiss him, you are really a stupid one" I said again.

"But I wouldn't lie, his lips were soft and addicted, he liked it too, I can feel it" Mingyu remembered how Wonwoo's lips tasted "IF I was his lover I would live on them"

"Shut up!" I threw two more pillows at him blushing more.

"Why did he hide it-" I cut him off of saying anything from his dirty mind "Kim fucking Mingyu I swear if you say anything more I'll kill you and throw you in the trash bin!" I glared at him.

"Oh my, you're scary" He acted frightened.

"I hope he'll let you sleep outside this time" I clasped my hands together praying.

~~~~

"Wonwoo are you sleeping?" I asked from behind the door.

"Come in it's opened" He replied.

I entered and dragged Mingyu behind me "Are you feeling good?"

"About what?"

"Everything..?"

"I am okay I guess, may I ask why are you guys acting so weird?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Are you... Um.." I started wiggling my fingers then looked at him with opened eyes "Going to kill Mingyu?"

"What the heck are you saying?? Why would he?!" Mingyu slapped me shocked.

It was silence.

"Uh, I meant are you going to beat him in the GAME" I corrected myself.

"Oh right, you'll die Kim Mingyu" Wonwoo smirked as always, he does win everytime.

"I think he forgot" I whispered to Mingyu.

"Forgot what?" He asked with his dumb face on.

"Your kiss you stupid!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I don't know but I have a feeling that you're talking about me" Wonwoo glared at us suspiciously.

"No! I was telling him I'll go to bed now haha, bye" I hurriedly stood up and got to my room.

Me:
Tell me what'll happen ok?
(21:21)

I sent a message to Mingyu as soon as I entered my room.

Mango: If I didn't forget 🙌🏼
Mango: I can't promise
(21:21)

Me:
Better not 😑
(21:22)

Mango: Ok ok scary Yoon
(21:25)

Mingyu closed his phone and put it aside then looked at Wonwoo who's looking at him silently.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked with an expressionless face "That way" He said after.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡