38. Changing room

"Everyone go change to the other outfit now, it's the last shoot" The trainer said, it was our last scene for today.

'I'm nervous... yes I am, this Inyeon is in my club and I feel very uncomfortable with him around' Wonwoo hurried to change his clothes.

The coach is teaching them different angles of how to take a picture, how to stand, lie down, how to be like a model we can say. When to use filters and when not, how to make the picture beautiful with just some touches. He's amazing, Wonwoo thought when he saw him.

Wonwoo changed quickly and went back to take some information about photography, he is going to try on a girl in his club from the other division.

'She's doing great...' Wonwoo thought while checking the pictures he took then showing them to his coach and the girl.

~~~~

"Wow, we've finally finished I am tired, should we go and see if Wonwoo is done?" Mingyu streched his arms.

"Yeah let's go" I answered exiting our acting spot.

~~~~

At Wonwoo's place, they have finished right now and he have to change again and go home so he headed to the changing room.

There were some guys there but he didn't give any attention and just wanted to change and get out as fast as possible.

He grabbed his bag while thinking 'When did he get that much friends?' He walked to his locker away from those guys and started changing there.

He felt someone walking behind him but was scared to turn around, why should he, just change and go.

"Hey Wonwoo, can you hand me my bag from my locker? it's beside yours" He heard one from his classmates calling him. He opened the locker and took the bag out then walked to the caller and gave him it.

"Thanks, you have a nice body buddy" The boy said with a thumb up.

Wonwoo didn't say anything, he was walking back to where he was 'Why did he say that? I don't have any muscles?? Just a human skeleton, I'm sure he was making fun of me' He sighed then suddenly was pushed against the lockers making his back hurt.

"Why the f-" He groaned with severely closed eyes while standing up but stopped when he saw Inyeon close in front of him.

"Oh Wonwoo, you look more attractive without that stupid shirt" Inyeon was checking him from head to toe. Wonwoo covered himself with his arms "What do you want now, go away"

"What I want?... I want you Wonwoo" Inyeon hold Wonwoo's chin making him look up "You have a beautiful face Jeon, why do you bother being with that imbecile the whole time?"

"Shut up and get that disgusting hand off me" He tried to get out of the other's grip.

Inyeon hold tighter on the one in front of him and brought his face closer "Why are you refusing me? Am I not enough for you? Or is that bastard playing with your brain"

Wonwoo was angry but Inyeon was strong enough for his grip, he hated himself at this moment, he can't do anything.

Inyeon with his other hand started running his fingers on Wonwoo's neck then shoulder.

Wonwoo slapped his hand then his face hardly and yelled "You fucking pervert don't touch me!" And was about to walk away when Inyeon hold him back and pushed him against the locker again as he held and tightened his grip on Wonwoo's throat.

"Look here little boy, I wanted you a long time ago, but that bastard Kim is such fucking pain in the ass, so now or never, you'll be mine and only" Inyeon brought his face closer to Wonwoo's to kiss him then they both flinched at the sudden open of the door.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡