10. What happened inside?

Yuna sat down on the edge of Wonwoo's bed spacing out "Those idiots are really something, what are they even doing inside there?? What a place to hide in" She sighed looking down letting out a giggle while smiling. 'Mingyu is a playboy I know..' I thought and laid down on the bed. Then decided to get up and open the closet.

I got up and walked slowly to the wardrobe and began to open it.

I opened the closet and saw them hiding behind the hanging clothes I laughed at them then removed the clothes off my way.

"Hah! found you!" I exclaimed touching Mingyu then Wonwoo after before they run away.

"It's so hilarious to hide here" Wonwoo said getting out.

"But I had fun" Mingyu smiled widely at him.

"What fun are you talking about, I was sweating nervously like hell and almost out of breath to pass out" Wonwoo replied to him with a gaze looking.

'I knew there was something that happened'

"But I was happy" Mingyu smiled again.

"You are so annoying" Wonwoo mumbled but we heard him and laughed.

"Soo.. You're gonna do the dishes today and tomorrow right? As we agreed" I asked happily.

"Yeah.... it's alright I am used to it anyway, I always do the dishes because I don't know how to cook" Wonwoo said looking frustrated.

"Why're you upset, we're gonna do it together! You won't get bored trust me" Mingyu said to him and winked.

Wonwoo gave him a disgusted look and shrugged heading downstairs and Mingyu laughed and I smiled softly at how childish they are being.

'Woah! we didn't feel the time, it passed by fast, it's already four pm' I looked at the clock a bit shocked.

We sat in the living room as I turned the TV on to watch my drama that will be aired in 10 minutes. And the two boys are on their mobiles. Wonwoo playing games as always and Mingyu is talking with his mom or sister, I don't know.

~~~~

I was crying hard with tissues box in my lap whole empty.

"OMG, you look like a zombie" Wonwoo said gasping at me sarcastically.

"Pl-please b-be quite" I stuttered between my sobs "T-the ending was very em-emotional I couldn't handle it, they really sep-separated..." I cried louder as he handed me more napkins.

"What do you want to eat guys? I thought of making- what's wrong with her?" Mingyu came from the kitchen wearing an apron asking-raising his eyebrow at me.

"She's crying over her drama, they separated and look at how she is" Wonwoo said holding his laugh "Sorry"

"It's okay Yoon it's just acting, they're not even together in real life" Mingyu said approaching me picking up the mess I made "Wipe your tears and smile, it is acting Yoon, acting" He smiled brightly at me.

"Just-like-look-just-at- just look at th-them t-they are really sad-d too" I cried more calming down a little by time.

"Good now? It's alright, I'm going to cook now what do you want?" He asked standing up.

"I want ramyeon with cheese and egg, with vegetables too" Wonwoo said.

"Anyway, I was going to say that I'll make lasagna what do you think?" Mingyu said ignoring what Wonwoo ordered. I laughed through my tears.

"Did you hear me?" Wonwoo asked him with a blank eyes expression.

"Yeah why?" Mingyu replied looking at him.

"...."

"I heard but I don't want to" He said again "Come and help me instead of sitting"

Wonwoo gave him a dead glare but followed him lazily to the kitchen.

"And you, finish your funeral and then go wash your face to eat, the dinner can be ready when you're finished" Mingyu said pointing at me and Wonwoo just laughed forgetting his annoyance.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡