25. Forgiveness

Wonwoo hates that he feels sorry for people quickly "Stop blaming yourself, I already said I will try to understand you" Wonwoo was calm saying all of this "I'm not mad at you but annoyed" He gave Mingyu a warm smile.

'Ah Wonwoo.. sometimes I feel like I hate you, but why are you too kind with him, he's wrong' Wonwoo sighed at his thought.

"I'm sorry, but are you sure about that?" Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo with sadness "I always make you uncomfortable but you still forgive me, why? I'm at fault"

"Yes I mean it" Wonwoo smiled at him "But reduce it please"

"Oh I feel overwhelmed, you're really and seriously and very very amiable with others" Mingyu pouted "I love you sooo much" Mingyu exclaimed while getting up from his bed rushing to hug Wonwoo.

"Thank you Wonie"

"If I forgave you doesn't mean I'm not annoyed anymore" Wonwoo laughed.

"Please don't be" Mingyu said in a cute tone pouting while looking at Wonwoo.

"Go to sleep we have classes tomorrow" Wonwoo pecked Mingyu's nose with his index finger and the younger giggled.

"What about-" Wonwoo cut Mingyu off and broke their hug "You're not doing anything stupid like yesterday, promise me" Wonwoo raised his pinkie to Mingyu, but he didn't understand.

'Wait... What did I just say!'. "I mean-"

"Ooh, so Wonwoo hyungie was awake" Mingyu teased.

"Shut up Kim, I dare you to do it again" Wonwoo glared at Mingyu angrily.

"You're so scary when you're angry" Mingyu bit at his teeth "I'm sleepy let's go to bed" He said again and shrugged what Wonwoo asked him.

"Can I hug-"

"No"

"Please~" Mingyu hold his hands together pleading.

"I said no"

"Just this time".

"You always say that"

" But-"

"No"

"Hyu-"

"No Mingyu"

"I p-"

"Mingyu I said no, go to sleep now"

"Alright" Mingyu huffed crossing his arms and turned to the other way.

~~~~

It's been two weeks since the clubs opened and we have been coming late to our dorm.

"Stand by age, so it'll be easier for me to put you in groups" Our English teacher said, I don't even know why she wants to put us by age.

And we began to say our birthdays I was in the middle two students between me and Wonwoo, but Mingyu was the last because he skipped one year so yeah, he's the youngest in our class.

The teacher split us into 5 groups containing of 5 or 6 students. Me and the two were in different groups. We have an assignment we must be finished with until next week and present it to the class. I hate that.

"Oh Riko! You're in my group?" I asked the girl surprised and she nodded.

~~~~

'I'm not comfortable that Wonwoo is with these two idiots' Mingyu said to himself looking at Hyeon's two friends.

"Guys can we move to that place over there?" Mingyu said to his group pointing to the seats behind Wonwoo's group "I feel comfortable there and can focus more"

'What a stupid excuse you made Mingyu'

His group's classmates looked at him in confusion and smiled anxiously then stood up saying different sentences that they're agreeing.

Mingyu sat across to Wonwoo's group as he stared at them, then started with their duty.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡