30. Insult

"I'm done where are you guys?" I shouted from downstairs, I was waiting for them at the door boringly. They didn't answer so I went upstairs.

"Why aren't you up yet?"

"I'm not feeling well"

"Oh, should I take your absence?" I asked him.

"It's alright, Mingyu is going to do it" He gave me a weak smile.

"Hope you'll get well soon, and talking about Mingyu, where is he?"

"I'm here" He came out out the bathroom with the towel wet in his hands and headed to Wonwoo.

"That will help to reduce your fever, don't take it away" He laid the towel on Wonwoo's forehead "Maybe I'll go later to school can you say that to the teacher?" He looked at me.

"Yeah of course, I'm going now, take care of yourselves" I waved at them and went.

"You don't have to be late I can take care of myself, just go"

"How are you going to if you can't even stand up?"

Wonwoo didn't know what to say.

"I'll go make you breakfast, don't need to get up just chill" He said and walked out.

~~~~

"Where are your handsome friends today huh? That means you'll be alone today? No one will defend for you? Ha, so ridiculous" Hyeon said to me when I was taking my books from my locker.

I ignored him and closed the locker then walked away.

"They're manipulating you, why do you trust them that much?" He followed me to the library with his friends.

"She's worthless, don't waste your time on her" Jen, his friend scoffed.

"It's fun to play with those kind of people" Then all of them laughed.

I don't want to make any contact with them, but I'm getting mad for insulting me. I am trying to not care at all.

"Why aren't you answering, don't you have a mouth to speak?" Hyeon said sarcastically holding my chin turning my head to look at them.

"How did I not notice your beautiful face before?"

He was shocked when I slapped his hand away and screamed "Get away I don't want to talk with you! Idiots"

"You have a loud voice too" He laughed "Let's go guys, she seems angry now" They walked away after the librarian shoved them out to not make trouble, I stood up and went to my class then.

~~~~

"I'm going now. Take care of yourself and be careful, I'll lock the door and take the keys too!" Mingyu shouted to Wonwoo and made his way to school.

It's 9 now and he is late for an hour now.

When he reached school, his class was having chemistry, it ends in ten minutes. He took his time and didn't hurry, he doesn't feel like attending it anyway.

He was on his way to his locker when he saw Hyeon with some other students standing there.

"I'm not in the mood for another punishment" He sighed and continued walking.

"Oh look, there is the hero boy" Jen said sarcastically to them and they turned to look at Mingyu.

"Go away Hyeon, I don't want to make any problems with you" Mingyu said clamly standing in front of them.

"Are you afraid or you know you'll lose" Inyeon laughed with them following him.

Mingyu ignored them and was making his way to get to his locker but they stood in front of him "I already told you I don't want to make any problems; can't you hear me?"

"Oh where is your kitten, is he afraid of coming to school today, or you did something to him" Hyeon scoffed not caring about what Mingyu said.

"Ow he's backing off, what a coward" Jen laughed after along with the others.

Mingyu stopped in his spot then turned around with black aura surrounding him "Say it again?"

"Co-" Jen was cut off with Mingyu's punch in his face.

"Don't fucking dare play around with me" Mingyu said angrily glaring at them then walked away without opening the locker or taking any of the books he needs.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

The chapters are between 500 and 700 words.

But the first 10 parts keeps on fumbling I don't know why!! ╥﹏╥