41. Involuntary kiss

"Ok- I think we should- stop now. My stomach hurts-" Wonwoo wiped his tears and tried to stand up again and Mingyu did the same. When they looked at each other they laughed again.

"Please stop- Mingyu! My stomach hurts!!" He yelled and laid his hand on his belly.

"Ok seriously let's stop now" Mingyu cleared his throat and let out a giggle.

"Amy I know you still love me and you know that too, so stop denying it to yourself" Mingyu said his line while standing in front of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo chuckled then made a serious face while reading what's written on the paper in his hand "Ren, you know we broke up and that's better for both of us, please forget, go your own path and I'll go mine"

"Why do you keep on hurting yourself, let's just try again and everything will be better, I'll pay you more attention" Mingyu said after and stepped closer to Wonwoo.

'Wait? Was that even in the text?' I questioned while watching them.

"I can't believe you, you said that several times but you broke your words" Wonwoo read while backing.

"That's it, then they kiss and you'll say your last line and done" Wonwoo said after and closed the booklet in his hands.

"What? Why, I want to continue" Mingyu whined. "You always stop here and I feel I forgot the last sentence"

"What?! You can continue on the stage tomorrow, you can do it with the one acting with you"

"Can't I just try for once?" Mingyu pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Stop Mingyu you can kiss that girl with you tomorrow and no, you can't TRY"
He walked and put the booklet on the little table beside the couch with Mingyu following him.

"Go and tidy up your room, it's messy all around because of your things" He turned and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing..?" He asked when Mingyu walked closer to him and pinned him on the wall "Don't be stupid Mingyu, go do something more important than your childishness" Wonwoo laid his hands on Mingyu's shoulders pushing him lightly while chuckling anxiously.

"You're the most important, let me try with you first" Mingyu smirked and leaned to Wonwoo.

"Haha.. I think you lost your mind M-" Wonwoo was speaking but Mingyu cut him off by pressing his lips against Wonwoo's. He was kissing him softly and very careful for not hurting him by anything, like Wonwoo is the most delicate thing in the world.

Wonwoo was speechless, he can't do anything, his body can't react or move. The feeling of the younger's lips against his is something weird, something he didn't think of, it's the first time he feel like that. Mingyu's lips were soft and addicted, 'I want him to get away, but why can't I do something?'

Mingyu was enjoying the taste of the older's lips, it's like strawberry. He deepened the kiss while bringing himself closer to Wonwoo holding him by his jaw and started to bite them.

'Do I... like what he's doing,,, and this bastard is hurting me!!'

Wonwoo felt his lips are red and plump enough to win an award. Mingyu started to hurt him more and more every time he bit them. Wonwoo tried to push him away but Mingyu stubborn and hold Wonwoo's hands together with his.

"Mi- S-...." Mingyu is not giving the time for the older to speak. Then Wonwoo suddenly let out a small ouch to the intensity of pressure on his lips and felt embarrassed as hell. He felt he's burning.

Mingyu then licked the blood that came out from Wonwoo's lip and backed "Thanks, you have beautiful voice too" He smiled innocently tilting his head to the side.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

It'll end soon