32. Up all night

"It's cold Mingyu, take it off" Wonwoo was pushing the towel in Mingyu's hands off of his stomach.

"You have to put it, stop pushing!"

"Noo I don't want, it's freezing me!" Wonwoo thrust Mingyu's hands and covered himself.

"You stubborn, do you want to stay sick?! Lift your shirt and let me put it, don't be stupid"

"No! I'm not going to put it, it's too cold though I'm cold without it, stupid towel" He covered himself stronger with the blanket again.

"You have to put on your arms, forehead and stomach or chest, just let me do it and finish" Mingyu removed the cover and laid two on each side of Wonwoo's arms.

"IT'S COLD! I don't want anymore, get away Mingyu, go do your homework or whatever you have" Wonwoo pouted and pulled the blanket over himself.

"Stop acting foolishly and grow up, I'm not going to devote my life taking care of you" Mingyu dragged the cover and throw it away and wet the towel again with the cold water that Yuna brought and hold Wonwoo's shirt.

"Can I?" He asked, Wonwoo hesitated for a bit then nodded.

"Mingyu! I made the hot chocolate!" I came from the kitchen smiling with the tray in my hands.

"Ahh! I'm really sorry!!" I shouted when I saw them and turned quickly closing my eyes severely.

'What a timing Yuna' The boys thought and sighed.

I felt myself sweating and frightened at the same time 'Why do I always come at the wrong time!'

"No no, too cold, keep it away Mingyu" Wonwoo whined.

I stayed standing in my spot afraid of turning around.

"You can turn around now Yoon, I'm done" I heard Mingyu saying.

I turned around and let out a sigh then walked to them and laid the tray on the table. I'm embarrassed to look at them.

Mingyu covered Wonwoo until his waist and said "I'm watching you, if you drag it more... okay it's just to make your fever less" He grabbed a glass of hot chocolate and handed it to him "Drink it, it can make you feel better, you have to eat ice cream too, I'll go and buy it"

"It's unnecessary, look at the clock it's already past five eight and it's dark outside" Wonwoo looked at the clock.

"You don't have to worry, take care of yourself and everything will be okay" Mingyu put on his coat and grabbed his phone "I'll get going now, take care of him Yuna"

I nodded smiling then got up and sat beside Wonwoo.

~~~~

Mingyu woke up to Wonwoo groaning while sleeping. He got up and walked to him, he was sweating and trembling at the same time. Mingyu felt his forehead and it was very hot, he uncovered him and went to the bathroom downstairs to see if they still have antipyretic pills. Luckily they have only three left. He took them and a glass of water then headed back.

"Wonwoo wake up" He said softly kneeling down beside the other's bed. "Wonwoo wake up please, your fever is high" He was worried, his face was pale, he's worried about the older. "Wonwoo let's take this pill". "Please wake up"

Wonwoo opened his eyes and hold his head and said weakly "My head hurts"

"Sit up and take this pill, it's antipyretic, come on" He helped Wonwoo sitting up.

"Here drink" Mingyu handed him the glass of water then helped him to lay back down and he sat on the floor and placed his hands on the bed laying his chin on them watching the older.

After a while he asked "How do you feel now?"

"Better, thank you, you can go to sleep too" Wonwoo was looking at the ceiling, just the moonlight lighting the room.

"No, I'll stay here, what if you needed something"

Wonwoo turned his head lightly and gave Mingyu a weak smile, the younger returned it brightly.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡