2. First school day, new girl?

When we arrived at the school's entrance all eyes were on us or I could say on the two who is on each side of me.

Some were staring and giving gazes to me especially girls and others were whisper screaming to their friends and I know those reactions are directed to the two boys. Though they're not lying, Wonwoo and Mingyu ARE hot and handsome there's no three and I can say they are the school's attention.

Sometimes I do stupid things in front of them due to the same problem that's happening right now.

"You look nervous, is there something wrong or bothering you?" I heard Mingyu asking me with a worried look.

"Ah No, there's nothing don't worry" I said giving him a small smile

He then said "Good, just in case there is something don't hesitate to tell us we will help, right Wonwoo?" He asked Wonwoo who seemed spacing out, gave him a little punch with his elbow on his arm.

"Ow! Why did you do that? You could just have called my name, I can hear I'm not deaf" He said with an annoyed pout on his lips while pointing at his ear.

"Don't make that pout it makes you ugly" Mingyu teased him while giggling between his words.

"Look who is talking, you giant" Wonwoo said and pouted even more.

Mingyu laughed at him and hit him gently on his lips to get that pout away then the three of us began to laugh.

'Omg they're sooo cute i can't' I said to myself smiling widely while heading to my locker beside Wonwoo's.

"So our first class is math, ughh" I groaned looking at our school schedule.

"It's okay Yuna you have me to help you" Wonwoo said and gave me a big smile and I smiled back and bid goodbye to Mingyu who's having English which I am good at, and headed to my boring first class with Wonwoo following behind me.

We sat on our seats, that's sad I'm not beside Wonwoo because there is another girl sitting beside him. She's new and I don't know her well yet though I know we're not gonna be friends.

When our teacher entered the classroom we stood up and greeted him then sat down and began our class. The teacher is explaining and it seems like Wonwoo is doing great while listening and writing down the explanation.

While here, me; I don't understand anything that the teacher is saying. "Uuhhh! I don't understand anything of what he's saying!" I whispered to myself and banged my head on my desk. That caught the teachers attention along with Wonwoo and other students, they looked at me with confused stares and I felt embarrassed and looked down then said sorry in a low voice.

"Yuna is there something wrong?" The teacher asked me.

"Sorry Mr. Park but I didn't get anything of what you explained, can you please repeat it for me?" I raised my head and said to the teacher.

He then looked at the students then landed his eyes on the girl beside Wonwoo.

"Riko can you change your seat with Yuna, you're good at math so that Wonwoo can help her" Mr. Park said to the girl 'Riko', she looks like she's Japanese, from her name though.

Riko didn't say anything and just got up and packed her books and walked to my seat waiting for me to move. 'She's kind... I think' I thought as I walked to my new seat.

I smiled widely while thinking of Wonwoo as my seatmate, he then replied me with a small smile and gestured me to sit.

═════════════♡════════════

Hello Carats, I wrote the second chapter cuz I don't know what to do right now and it's already 3 in the morning here at my timing and I'm not sleepy yet, maybe I'm gonna write chapter 3? I didn't plan how the story will be and I'm just having thoughts while writing so I don't know where it will go but I just thought of that it'll be moments between Mingyu and Wonwoo, some moments had been seen in movies or series so I don't know.

Thank you so much for reading ♡