24. Embarrassing trick

15 minutes had passed and Wonwoo didn't hear anything from Mingyu.

'Maybe he fell asleep, was I too severe with him... No I wasn't! it's his problem; he knows I hate skinship, why did he kiss me! He should beware of what he does'

Wonwoo decided to open and see if Mingyu fell asleep or went downstairs cuz he can't hear anything from him.

'Oh, he's sleeping here' 'should I wake him up?' Wonwoo ruffled his hair in annoyance 'What are you thinking about, no don't wake him, just bring his blanket and cover him, that's it!'

Wonwoo came with Mingyu's bed sheet in his hands, he was very careful to not wake him, he covered him slowly and was about to return to the room but suddenly Mingyu pulled him down holding him with his arms "YAH! HEYY, LET GO OF ME!" Wonwoo screamed frightened but Mingyu shushed him laying his index finger on his own lips.

"Shhh, AND FINALLY I GOT YOU!" Mingyu exclaimed while Wonwoo was struggling to escape from the younger's grip.

Wonwoo then stopped and loosened himself with a sigh gazing at Mingyu and mumbled "You feline"

Mingyu was just smiling widely that he won over his friend, he never lose.

"Didn't he o- WAAH! OMG!!" Yuna came out of her room sleepy then screamed laying her hands on her mouth after seeing the two boys in such position.

Her screams caught the boys attention, when Wonwoo saw her his cheeks started burning up then quickly got up from Mingyu's lap.

The silence filled the place just Mingyu staring at Yuna, and her lost in her thoughts blushing while Wonwoo was looking at the floor feeling his body temperature is 100.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I was just...." 'I don't know what to say to them!!' "Yeah I was thirsty and I'm heading downstairs now so don't worry, sorry if I interrupted something important, haha.." I laughed anxiously then walked past them going downstairs to the kitchen as fast as possible looking at the floor.

"You dummy" Wonwoo turned to Mingyu and glared at him then got into the room with annoyed expressions.

"I'm sorry" Mingyu mumbled to him and was sure that the older heard what he said "But can I come in now" He asked again innocently peeking his head through the door.

"Whatever, just come in"

Yuna opened the water tap to fill her glass 'My gosh, I was very stupid when I said that' The girl groaned and tilted her head backwards.

'But! What I saw was sooo embarrassing omg! I felt my cheeks turning flaming hot! Why was Mingyu holding Wonwoo like that?? I'm gonna scream! I feel sorry for Wonwoo he is really struggling with him' I squeezed at myself feeling something wet on my pyjamas sleeve.

"WOAH! My god!" I exclaimed closing the water tap quickly.

"These two are really making me go crazy" I huffed and drank my glass.

In Wonwoo's and Mingyu's room they were bickering again.

"If you don't then you'll break our bet!" Mingyu exclaimed explaining for Wonwoo with his hands going everywhere.

"Shut up Mingyu I prefer breaking your exploiting bet instead of sleeping with you"

Mingyu acted as if Wonwoo's words hurted him "Are you annoyed?" He then asked as if nothing happened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I WAS ANNOYED?? OF COURSE I AM!!" Mingyu was taken aback by Wonwoo suddenly yelling at him.

"I'm sorry, I can't control my actions" Mingyu regretted what he did "I'm truly sorry Wonwoo, I know that's my fault and I am regretting it, if you want we can make a promise for that and I'll try. I'm ashamed of myself and I'm really really sorry Won" He started to blame himself.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡