37. Lovey dovey day

"You're friends right" She came asking them "It'll make the atmosphere less awkward" The teacher laughed lightly "You can decide who will take the girl's place"

"You'll be the girl Wonwoo" Mingyu said quickly.

"What?! No you're the girl that's what the bet said" He slapped Mingyu's hand from in front of his face.

"Wonwoo you know.."

"No I don't so-" The teacher cut them off and said "Stop arguing boys, you're giving me headache, and Wonwoo, you're the boy, done"

"That's unfair Mrs." Mingyu whined and Wonwoo stuck out his tongue at him.

"Hold his hand" Teacher Myeon ignored them as she said to Wonwoo.

"Excuse me, what?" He looked at her in confusion.

"Hold his hand like this" She repeated and gestured the pose.

"Here my beautiful man" Mingyu polite-dramatically said and reached his hand out.

Wonwoo gave Mingyu a disgusted look and hold his hand "It doesn't suit you, so PLEASE don't do that"

"Mingyu lay your right hand on Wonwoo's shoulder and Wonwoo, with your left hand hold Mingyu by his waist, and can you stop that bickering for a moment?"

Wonwoo froze when he heard what the teacher said and Mingyu did as she ordered.

"We don't have time, hurry up so that you can learn some steps" She looked at the clock.

'It's going to be okay Wonwoo, he did too many things like that just breath and calm down' Wonwoo exhaled then hold Mingyu.

"Great-" She was cut off by Yuna asking her for help and if she was doing it right.

'She's really something' Wonwoo sighed.

"Wait a minute I'll be back, you can look at how your classmates are dancing and try" She then went to Yuna.

"I know this dance, my mom taught me it when I was 9".

"Amazing.." Wonwoo mumbled while looking at Yuna with a confused face wondering what she's trying to say.

"Where are you looking at?" Mingyu asked and turned back and saw Yuna, she smiled at him and was gesturing towards them to come closer. Mingyu pointed at himself mouthing 'Me?'. Yuna shook her head and groaned.

'How the hell can she dance while talking with us? She must be a professional' Mingyu thought.

I gestured to Mingyu to come closer to Wonwoo since the older can't understand, but they were the same, he understood the wrong way and backed, omg what am I going to do with those two.

"No the other way you dumb" I mouthed and gestured to him to go back again and was about to yell. Finally he got it, I let out a heavy sigh and gave him a thumb up.

"Oh~"

"What does she want" Wonwoo asked him and he said nothing.

Mingyu hold Wonwoo's other hand and brought him closer and laid the other's hand closer on his waist.

Wonwoo blushed madly at this moment, he doesn't dare to look at the younger and only stared at where his hand was.

'How is he that good? Oh right, his mom taught him, I forgot' Wonwoo was amazed by how the younger was moving perfectly.

'I feel all butterflies in the world in my stomach, just look how close they are. How they're looking lovingly at each other. Waaah!! They're really fond'

"Are you alright Yuna? You keep on looking back" Tim asked me.

"Yes, just spacing out a little" 'Amazing Yuna, 'a little', I'm sure if he knows you more he'll quickly find out you're lying'

~~~~

"Thanks girls, I really appreciate your help" I smiled and gave them a high five.

"It's alright, we all wanted this" Riko said and we chuckled.

"See you tomorrow, maybe they're waiting for me now, bye" I waved at them and ran to the boys.

~End of the flashback~

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡