13. Nightmare?

"Wonwoo are you awake?" Mingyu asked calmly reaching out his hand at Wonwoo.

Mingyu touched Wonwoo's cheek and it was cold "You dumb, you'll catch cold if you sleep with the window open" He mumbled and walked to close the window in the middle of the wall between their beds.

"When are you gonna grow up and take care of yourself" Mingyu said walking to his bed and took his bed sheet then went back to Wonwoo and covered him with it "Good night Won"

He turned off the lights and closed the door slowly then walked downstairs.

"Why didn't he come with you?" I asked Mingyu who's coming down the stairs.

"He is sleeping, maybe he's tired or something"

"Aha.. come and eat then before it'll get cold"

~~~~

"Are you sure you're okay?" Yuna asked Mingyu.

"Yes don't worry, just thinking".

"When did thinking make you that concerned?" I asked with a worried face.

"It's about Wonwoo Yuna"

"What about him?"

"Don't you think he's getting annoyed by my actions? I am worried if he is cuz I don't want to lose him"

"Don't worry Gyu, Wonwoo is a nice friend he'll never leave you, it's just maybe he is thinking about something, ask him if he is I'm sure he'll answer you" I gave him a warm smile laying my hand on his shoulder comforting him.

"You thinkl so? Cuz I'm not sure" Yuna hummed as response giving him a hug.

~~~~

Mingyu and Yuna went upstairs to get ready for sleeping.

"Good night Mingyu, don't think too much about it okay?" I said and smiled at him.

Mingyu replied the smile and hummed "Good night" Then they went in their rooms and closed the doors.

Wonwoo was still sleeping peacefully, Mingyu sighed when he saw him.

'Why did I decide to wash them only yesterday?!' Mingyu thought about the blankets he washed on Sunday and let out a sigh.

He went to the wardrobe and opened it and took out his knee-long coat.

He layed on his bed and covered himself with it looking directly at the ceiling then sighed again and closed his eyes and fell asleep after few minutes.

~~~~

Wonwoo woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 01:00 after midnight and it is absolutely dark outside.

He looked at himself and saw that it wasn't his blanket, it was Mingyu's 'Isn't this Mingyu's cover, why do I have it?' He then turned his head to the left and saw Mingyu asleep covered by his long coat.

Wonwoo then remembered that he fall asleep while waiting for the food to be ready and maybe Mingyu came to call him up but he saw him sleeping and covered him with his blanket because he was sleeping on his own 'Isn't he being too kind even when I'm rude with him' Wonwoo thought while sitting up.

He got up and took Mingyu's bed sheet in his hands and walked towards the younger 'He is really beautiful while sleeping peacefully- shut up Wonwoo and just cover him and go back to your bed'.

Wonwoo hold the coat with his hands and began to drag it slowly aware of not waking the younger up.

"No Wonwoo, no..." Mingyu mumbled in his dreams and that scared Wonwoo a little as he stopped in his spot. "Don't... Please!..." He heard again "Wonwoo I'm sorry.. please stay.. don't leave... don't leave.. me" Mingyu mumbled again.

Wonwoo was wondering of what he's dreaming. He then continued when he saw that Mingyu stopped talking and picked up the cover from the floor.

"I'm sorry..." Wonwoo winced from the sudden sound and looked up at Mingyu, he was still sleeping. "Sorry, sorry, really.."

"What is he apologizing for? Should I wake him up?" Wonwoo said a little confused and laid the blanket over him.

"Won.. "

"Did he call my name?"

"Won.. Wonwoo, I'm so--sorry" Mingyu said again and some tears fell from his eyes.

"Why is he crying?!"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡