9. In the wardrobe

As he closed the closet door he was about to fall from the clothes that are thrown on its floor "Gosh this boy... he can't learn" He mumbled to himself as he leaned on the closet's back with his hands to not fall down.

"I should get further, at least not in front of the door" The boy thought and struggled to get those clothes off of his view although he can't see, it's dark and the light is turned off, forgetting that the closet can be opened from both sides..

Mingyu felt him getting closer as the clothes were moving. Mingyu was hiding in the other side of the wardrobe. Suddenly Wonwoo stopped moving and Mingyu wondered why but he can't ask, he doesn't want the older to get a heart attack so he decided to stay silent.

They heard Yuna yelling at them for hiding so well and she was calling them by different nicknames.

They were trying their best to not laugh as Wonwoo lost and giggled lightly. Mingyu thought it was cute to hear his giggle. He smiled in the dark as he felt Wonwoo moving again, and then stopped.

The door of the room opened and they heard Yuna saying "Heey~ where are you hiding guys? It's so tiring to search for you" She then opened the bathroom and searched to find nothing there, she looked under the beds and the blankets but no one was there.

She said to herself "Could someone be in the wardrobe?" Yuna then went in front the closet and opened it as slowly as she can.

"Oh shit! I didn't think she was going to open it" Wonwoo cursed under his breath as he stepped one more step and felt he laid his hand on something.

He began to pat it but he didn't know what it is "What did he put here? His snickers boxes or what" He whispered to himself and punched slowly.

Yuna felt embarrassed for looking in the two boys closet and then she closed it slowly saying sorry.

Mingyu felt pain on his chest as Wonwoo was punching him, he then grabbed his hand and said 'shush' in a whisper for him to not make any sound "Don't make any sound she's still here or we will get revealed"

Wonwoo felt scared as hell when the hand grabbed his and wanted to scream as loud as he can, but couldn't as scared as he was. Then the hand grabbed his arm and brought him closer to where it was and he then felt something behind him, like a... it's like a body... someone's body pressed against his back. He felt more scared but then the person behind him spoke up and he then realized it was Mingyu's voice.

He wasn't scared anymore but he was embarrassed to the point he wanted to get lost and not be found. He felt his body temperature is going up highly as his face burning up.

Wonwoo then gathered his strength and asked him whisper-stuttering "Hey! W-what are you doing here?" And tried to make his way out of the closet but the younger pulled him back by his arms and put his hands on Wonwoo's shoulders shushing him then whispered slowly saying "Don't make any move, if she knows we're here then we both are gonna lose, or do you want to do the dishes tomorrow too?"

"She is still around, what is she doing? I bet she found us" Mingyu said again whispering.

"I feel hot here, can't she hurry up a little bit and gooo?" Wonwoo whispered under his breath feeling his body will explode anytime "And you, can you please let go of me? It's making me uncomfortable"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡