28. Warned

We were sitting in the cafeteria, I was praying for Inyeon to not show up. But it didn't work, he even came with his friends too.

"So who wanted to meet me?" He was standing in the middle of the cafeteria like he owns it all.

"I know it's you Kim Mingyu" He was walking towards us then stopped in front of our table. Mingyu stood up and forced a smile.

"You called me just to smile, I should be doing more important things now"

"What important things huh? Like harassment and other things? What a waste of time to talk to you, bastard"

"Don't spread rumors Kim. You're telling lies" Inyeon scoffed.

"Then tell them what you did in yesterday's English lesson" Mingyu pointed to the students who was looking at them and smirked.

"I did nothing and stop lying to make me bad"

"You're already bad why should I stop, although I'm telling the truth" Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who was sitting silently "Right Wonwoo?"

"Of course it's right, what did you think you were doing" Wonwoo answered Mingyu then yelled at Inyeon looking at him with a death glare.

"Oh this kitten is angry now" Inyeon said with a cute sarcastic voice looking at Wonwoo.

I gasped and quickly stood up when Mingyu punched Inyeon in the face making him fall down the floor. He kneeled down and held Inyeon's uniform "I'm going to say what I told your friend, don't fucking dare touch him and if I heard you did something to him, count yourself dead"

"Who do you think you are to order me what I should do and what I shouldn't, get away you bastard" Inyeon kicked Mingyu "If I want to touch your kitten I won't care if you know or not, just shut the fuck up and go get yourself something to do instead of barking at me" Inyeon stood up with the help of his friends.

"I do not accept insult, especially from a low standard someone like you" Mingyu stood up and punched Inyeon again in his face, then Inyeon's two friends attacked him. They were hitting him hard everywhere.

Wonwoo was shocked and get up quickly and rushed to the two and pushed them away. He then helped Mingyu to get up.

Wonwoo didn't realize when Inyeon hit him and just felt the pain on his cheek.

"What are you guys doing. Go and call for a teacher or whoever, do something!" I shouted at the students when I heard Mingyu shouting at Inyeon. I flinched at the sudden action.

"I said don't fucking dare laying a hand on him، damn you" He hold onto Wonwoo's hand and get up, as soon as he stood up he kicked Inyeon in the stomach.

"You can just say you love him and shut the fuck up on this drama" Inyeon said looking up at Mingyu with his friends bowing down to help him up.

"Yes i love him and i appreciate him and yes he's my fucking best friend! Do you have any fucking problems??" Mingyu shouted and walked to Inyeon but was stopped by Wonwoo.

"Please stop, that's enough, look at your face"

"Shut up Wonwoo, you accept him doing things to you!?" Mingyu yelled at Wonwoo making him to stay silent not knowing what to say "If you do then I won't, he's insolent and impolite too what do you want more? Make him play with you?"

"Stop yelling Kim Mingyu!" The P.E. teacher came shouting and all gazes were on him now "What are you doing Mr. Kim?? You're at school not in a kindergarten!"

"First of all don't yell at me like I'm at fault, second ask this vile what he did, I know he'll lie!" Mingyu shouted making the teacher look at him in shock.

"Respect Mingyu! And what did he do huh? Stole your lunch?"

"Ask the one who was harassing my friend and being impolite with him" Mingyu looked at Inyeon with a death glare like he's gonna rip him off.

"Inyeon..?"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

I don't know but the first 10 parts fumbled by themselves, I don't even know how!