39. Angry Mingyu

"HEY INYEON!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" The coach rushed in angrily and yelled at Inyeon approaching him.

Wonwoo took this as a chance to escape. He pushed Inyeon then walked to his locker and put on his hoodie, carrying his bag making his way out with his hand rubbing the red line that was established by the perverted guy, but the trainer stopped him.

"Jeon Wonwoo and Seong Inyeon, what were you doing here?"

"Wonwoo...?" They heard Yuna's and Mingyu's voice and turned to the door.

"Tell me what were you doing here?" He asked again.

"Doing.. what?" Mingyu asked shocked, a little anger in his voice can be obviously heard.

"We had something to fix between us, it's nothing" Inyeon said not caring about respecting his teacher and bowed down to pick up his bag too.

"Speak up you vile" I felt Mingyu's black aura back again around him, he's scary when he sounds like that.

"I can ask him Mingyu" The coach said looking sternly at everyone.

"It's-" Mingyu interrupted Wonwoo "Say what he did Wonwoo"

"It's him, he was being pervert to me and.. he touched me, unclothed" Wonwoo continued while glaring at Inyeon who seems like he doesn't care at all of what's happening.

"Stop Mingyu, the teacher is here" I quickly said holding Mingyu's arm.

"What the hell should i wait for, my friend being ripped in front of my eyes??" He shouted then walked to Inyeon with a clumped fist.

The coach hurriedly ran to them and hold Mingyu back pushing him away beside me.

"Stop Mingyu-"

"Are you going to punish me now? Ok do it, I'm ready, I don't care, I'm always the prey" Mingyu wide opened his arms.

"No Mingyu, you're right to hit him, but without any warning?". "Inyeon, your parents are called on Monday, we're going to discuss about this and don't ever dare do it again" He turned to Inyeon.

"Like I care" Inyeon scoffed heading to the door.

"You were lucky the coach is here or you'd have been dead" Mingyu whispered angrily to Inyeon.

"Don't worry he'll accept one day" He smirked and Mingyu was about to explode from anger.

"I'll call your parents Inyeon, and you're punished today to clean both art and photography clubs, stay" Inyeon huffed and stayed looking at Wonwoo while smirking.

I hold Wonwoo by his arm and dragged him outside after I bid goodbye to the teacher.

"He didn't do anything to you right, did he? Did he hurted you anywhere?"

"Calm down Mingyu he didn't do anything" Wonwoo laughed at the younger's worries.

"Then if? The rubber does always steal and the lizard is always deceptive, don't be fooled" Mingyu said again strictly.

"But how did he know you're here?" I asked curiously.

"I don't wanna know"

"Ok let's go, I don't want to stay here anymore" Mingyu walked past us.

~~~~

"What's this on your shoulder?" Mingyu was sitting on his bed playing with his phone when Wonwoo got out of the bathroom.

"Where?"

"Your right"

"Oh this, I don't know maybe I hit myself with something" Wonwoo didn't care about the bruise on his shoulder and walked to the wardrobe to grab his pyjamas.

"So it wasn't him?" Wonwoo knew that Mingyu was scoffing by this sentence, with the side of his lips lifted up a little.

Mingyu got up and walked to Wonwoo then stood behind him.

"Sure" He huffed then laid his index finger on the purple spot. Wonwoo winced in pain at the touch "It doesn't hurt right?" Mingyu asked but Wonwoo didn't answer and lowered his head.

"Sorry, tha-" After a while Wonwoo said but Mingyu cut him off directly.

"Raise your head when I'm talking with you"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡