8. Failure at hide and seek

We have been playing it for like 30 minutes and he had found us five times!

"I'm getting tired now, I never won" I said sitting down on the couch beside Mingyu.

"What about me? He's so good, I hate him" Mingyu rolled his eyes while trying to catch his breath.

"How could he find me so easily??"

"You are always hidding in the empty cabinet in the kitchen"

"I don't!" I defended

"But you did it twice"

"Whatever"

"Do you want water? You guys look pale" Wonwoo came with two bottles of water in his hands laughing at us.

"Yes thank you" I said rolling my eyes at him and taking the bottle from his hand.

"Me too" Mingyu said reaching out his hand for Wonwoo to give him the other one.

"Go get one by yourself" Wonwoo said taking away the water bottle from Mingyu opening it and drinking.

'Is it his time for teasing now, these two' I sighed shaking my head.

"I've ran a lot" Mingyu whined "I'm tired and you brought it and brought it let me driiinnk"

"What are you talking about, this is mine go get yours it's on the table in the kitchen" Wonwoo said teasingly.

"Uggh! I hate you Jeon Wonwoo" He huffed annoyed and stood up.

"I am kidding just take mine it's alright, you take jokes personally" Wonwoo laughed handing Mingyu his bottle.

"Thanks" Mingyu thanked him without any expressions, he is still annoyed.

'Not the same scenario please..'
"Waaah!" I squeezed suddenly making them to ask me what's wrong.

"N-no! Nothing I just wanted to play again" I lied smiling nervously.

"I'm still worried about my mom guys..." Mingyu said out of no where.

"Let's play again then to make you forget about that, your sister is with her and already told you to not worry" I said trying to make things better.

"But she is sick Yoon.." He said and looked down. He seems frustrated.

"Don't worry Gyu, you can call her later" I said smiling at him. He raised his head and smiled back " Ok then who is-" I didn't let him finish and said "Me, I am gonna count and you guys can hide since Wonwoo hasn't played properly yet" I gave him thumb up and smirk-smiled.

"I'll begin if you're ready or not, I'll count to 30" I said turning around facing the wall and laying my hands covering my eyes and face by them.

"Slowly" Mingyu yelled to me.

"Ok~!" I continued counting.

~~~~

Meanwhile Mingyu went upstairs and went in his and Wonwoo's room and hid there in the wardrobe.

I heard something coming from the kitchen's faucet while counting, I was at 23 and I think maybe it's Wonwoo, he's filling the bottles with water and placing them in the freezer. Then I heard footsteps going upstairs too.

~~~~

When Wonwoo opened his and Mingyu's room's door the light was turned off, he thought no one is here and maybe Mingyu hid somewhere else and it was nice to keep the light turned off.

He then went in and closed the door carefully behind him and went to the bathroom. He got in and stood behind the door just two seconds after he thought it's so easy to be found. He then got out and went and laid down in the corner beside the bed but then whispered "It's more easier to be found here" He got up and his eyes directly landed on the wardrobe.

"Maybe she wouldn't dare open it"

He walked and opened it slowly to not make any sound as he heard Yuna screaming that she is coming even if they didn't hide.

"I'm too small for her to find me and can hide between those clothes, I can't be noticed" He giggled getting into the wardrobe seeming proud of himself.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡