44. Musical

"I'm melting and I'm about to faint" I hold my head looking dizzy then laying it on the table and spacing out in my thoughts "Is he that bold.." I mumbled.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realize that Riko was asking me something.

"Y.U.N.A!" She poked my shoulder savagely.

"Yes yes, when did you come?" I asked her when I looked at her.

"Now but I was asking are you coming to the musical?"

"Of course, I'm the designer!". "By the way where did he go?" I looked to where Mingyu was sitting.

"I don't know but he left when he saw me coming, anyway, come we're going to prepare the stage" She hold my hand and dragged me to the acting club.

~~~~

At 7 o'clock in the evening all of the parents that'll attend and the 10th and 11th grade are waiting outside in the school yard.

The 12th grade students were running here and there to finish what they have to do and I can see that Mingyu was nervous.

"You'll be alright Gyu, fighting!" I smirked confidently and patted his shoulders.

"You're still short Yoon" He laughed.

"Shut up, thank me for cheering you up" I rolled my eyes at him then my eyes landed on Wonwoo who just entered the room.

"Hey Won!" I yelled taking his attention, he walked towards us with a boba drink in his hand.

"Hello- why are you sweating?" He asked when he looked at Mingyu "Do you want some?" He pointed with his drink "To calm down"

"N-no thanks" Mingyu tried to not look at the older.

"Is there something wrong with him?" He asked me confused.

"No he's not- I mean there's nothing, a little nervous for acting" I said quickly and Wonwoo shrugged.

"To all students please be ready on the scene" Our teacher said through the microphone.

"Good luck Mingyu" Me and Wonwoo said holding our fists up then he walked away.

The ones who didn't participate in the musical, we sat at the back seats watching from there, leaving the front to parents and other grades.

Every few minutes I squeeze and hold tight on Wonwoo's arm while saying 'their acting are so amazing'.

"Ok Yoon I understood, they are good at it but please stop holding me so tight" I pouted when he finished talking and sat back properly on my seat.

'Why does he seems annoyed?' I looked at him with the side of my eye while questioning.

One hour had passed and Wonwoo didn't say anything and was just watching, the end was near and I can see some kids were moving a lot due to the long time of sitting still.

"Amy I know you still love me and you know that too, so stop denying it to yourself" We heard Mingyu saying while looking at the girl in the eyes.

"Ren you know we broke up and that's better for both of us, please forget, go your own path and I'll go mine" The girl replied placing her hands on her chest.

"Why do you keep on hurting yourself, let's just try again and everything will be better I promise, I'll pay you more attention" Mingyu hold the girl's hands with his.

"I can't believe you, you said that several times but you broke your words" Then the girl let out her tears.

I flinched when Wonwoo stood up suddenly "I'll be back" He said and went outside. I was confused of where is he going and why now at the end?

"I really don't want to kiss you, so can we pretend?" Mingyu whispered in a very low voice to the girl while getting closer to her and she nodded "Y-yes.."

Mingyu put his hand on the side of their faces to prevent the viewers of seeing their 'so-called' kiss.

All of the viewers cheered and applauded for them and at the end all of the 12th grade students stood on the scene bowing and thanking them for coming. Without Wonwoo.

════════════♡═════════════

Thank you for reading ♡