15. Injured Wonwoo

'This bastard has gone too far' Mingyu thought with anger filling upon his face while sitting on the switching seats looking at a guy who was playing in the other team as him. Mingyu didn't care wiping his sweat, all he was thinking about is that guy.

He was watching his team and the cheers filling the sport hall from both teams/divisions.

"Go Wonwoo!" Screamed Yuna cheering Wonwoo who was playing football against division B.

"Wonwoo go!" Shouted Mingyu after.
"Go Wonwoo! Go Wonwoo! Go Wonwoo!" Both Yuna and Mingyu began to shout out. Then their whole class shouted after too.

Wonwoo was doing great, but this guy called Hyeon was pushing him. Wonwoo didn't say anything, he doesn't want to make any trouble so he shrugged it off and focused on the game.

When Hyeon thrusted Wonwoo this time he elbowed him in his hip too, Wonwoo hit the wall and groaned a little, he then gathered himself and walked again in to continue playing.

Yuna gasped "Hey that's a foul!" The other students too was shocked but Wonwoo and Hyeon gestured to them that they're alright.

"COACH DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED??!" Mingyu shouted at his teacher walking towards him while pointing at Hyeon "He pushed him. That's rule-breaking isn't it??"

"Calm down Mingyu, Wonwoo gestured he's ok and can continue, and Hyeon pushed him with his shoulder, it's allowed" The teacher said unbothered to look at the angry student.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO CALM DOWN AND IT'S ALLOWED?? HE'S BREAKING THE RULES!!"

"Mingyu respect yourself and don't shout, I said it's allowed to push with your shoulder can't you hear? I'm the teacher and I know the rules so go back and sit down on your seat"

Mingyu mumbled something but his coach didn't hear what he said and walked back to his seat.

Yuna was now playing, she changed with one of her classmates.

Not long after, Hyeon went in again. His classmates are always changing with him because he's good at soccer.

When one of Mingyu's classmates had the ball; she passed it to Yuna then Yuna passed it to Wonwoo who was the closest to the goal.

The ball couldn't reach Wonwoo yet when Hyeon ran fast towards him and pushed him aggressively and took the ball.

Mingyu is done now. When he saw that, he quickly got up from his seat clenching his fists running towards Hyeon and punched him in the face "You fucking bastard what the hell do you think you're doing??!" He then punched him in his stomach letting him groan and bowing on the floor.

All the students from both classes ran towards them and surrounded them whispering and the teacher was shouting at them to stop while coming towards them.

Yuna quickly ran and dragged her friend back then went to check on Wonwoo who was sitting on the floor holding his arm.

"Wonwoo are you alright" Mingyu and Yuna asked bowing and holding his arms helping him to get up. When Mingyu touched Wonwoo's right arm he groaned in pain "This vile" Mingyu said lowly then got up and went to Hyeon not caring for the teacher who was beside Hyeon and held him by his collar and punched his beautiful face.

He was gonna hit him again but the teacher stopped him while shouting and hold his hand "Stop that Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu tightened his grip at Hyeon and whisperred to him with an expressionless face with black aura surrounding him "Don't you dare touching him or laying a hand on him, you hear me? Or you'll deserve more than this" Mingyu said tightening his voice then threw Hyeon again letting him go.

He went back to Yuna helping her with Wonwoo.

"It's okay Yuna, I will take care of him don't worry and continue the game" Mingyu smiled at her, she looked very worried but nodded anyway not wanting to make any more problems.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡