7. Worried Mingyu

I stood there for like five minutes processing what happened right now then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth/hair after I heard Wonwoo calling me to come and eat.

When I was going down the stairs I slowed down my steps and saw them sitting on the dining table beside each other, Mingyu laying his head on Wonwoo's shoulder while the other was hugging him with his left hand, stroking his hand on the youngers arm, looks like he's comforting him.

'Are they really that close? And that forgetful? Like nothing happened a while ago..? I don't really know what is going on between these two but I really need to find it out' I squeezed to myself and ran back to my room and took my phone and rushed downstairs.

I took a picture of them in that position but... my phone made a click sound while taking the picture, they both parted and looked at me confused of what I was doing.

I pretended taking pictures of myself and began to do some postures, I felt embarrassed like hell.

"You're really weird" They said in unison with a confused look on their faces while watching me. "Come eat your 'breakfast' as I should call it lunch by this time but hurry up it's getting cold" Wonwoo then said and I laughed nervously walking and sitting down across them after I laid my phone in the living room.

"Sooo.." I said stuttering "You look upset Mingyu, did something happen?" I asked placing food into my mouth.

"It's his mom Yuna... She's sick and is in the hospital with his sister, his sister called him before you came" Wonwoo answered my question.

"His sister said it's unnecessary for him to visit, his mom's sickness is not that dangerous, she just suddenly fainted and she took her to the hospital with the help of her neighbor" He continued.

"Cheer up Gyugyu! Let's play a game after we finish, look it's raining outside and you can't go out now! So you can stay here and spend you time with your precious- friends! Haha.." I said cheerfully raising my hands up smiling at him widely while laughing nervously. 'Why do I always have to mess up every time I speak! That was close, huff..'

He smiled weakly and Wonwoo said laying his hand on his shoulder "Eat now, you can't stay without food the whole day or you'll get sick too" Mingyu smiled at him and held his chopsticks.

I said to them that I am gonna do the dishes today since they made breakfast and they can go and sit. After I finished I went to the living room and sat on the armchair.

"Why did you take that long? I got bored waiting for you" Mingyu said sighing, his head laying on the couch's back.

We sat like that for more than half an hour and everyone is huffing one by one.

"Haven't you guys thought of something we can do instead of sitting and looking at the walls?" Mingyu interrupted our huffing.

"What about you?" Wonwoo asked looking at him.

"I have been thinking the whole time but I didn't get to anything-"

"What about we play hide and seek?" I said excited.

"How old are you Yoon-.."

"Of course why not" Mingyu stood up and said as excited as me.

"Can't we play truth-..." Wonwoo was cut off by Mingyu" Let's go noona, Wonwoo hyung is the catcher! Come on، move yourself you're always sitting still, your blood almost freezes"

"You guys are like five years old childrens" He mumbled "Fine, hide well then"

"YAY!" We cheered and went to hide somewhere he can't find us.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡