11. New information

"Why did you do that?" Wonwoo asked looking at the ceiling laying in his bed.

"Do what?" Mingyu asked confused "I didn't do anything, nothing wrong, what do you mean".

"Don't play innocent Mingyu I know you well" Wonwoo said with calm voice turning his head to the left towards Mingyu.

"That's rude Won, I'm really a good person, you're the one who is talking mysteriously" Mingyu pouted turning to face Wonwoo too.

"I mean... when.. you know in the wardrobe" He stuttered draging his blanket covering himself just his eyes can be seen.

"Ohh that!! I'm sorry I forgot" Mingyu remembered "What about it" He asked again stupidly.

Wonwoo sighed and looked at him again "Why did you hug me"

"Ooh! My Wonie is shy" Mingyu said smirk-smiling at Wonwoo.

"Goodnight" Wonwoo said and turned to the other side covering himself with his bed sheet.

"No no look at me," Mingyu said in a hurry.

Wonwoo turned again looking at him "First of all I call it 'Wrapping my arms around my precious Wonie' secondly it's okay we've been friends for too long, you don't have to worry" Mingyu smiled stupidly "I mean we're friends"

Wonwoo stayed silent for a good few minutes staring at Mingyu blankly then said "Can you please stop flirting?"

"....."

"......."

"..."

"Oh my god" Mingyu said "Ok look" He shoved his hands in front of himself calmly saying "I know you are that kind of people who don't like these things but what should I do. You're handsome and I am having fun teasing you and I find it easy, I can't deal with that. You should get used to it, we have been like that for too long now from when we became friends"

Wonwoo didn't say anything.

"And everytime I touch you, hug you or anything and I'm not lying! I feel happy, that makes the biggest reason, I said you should deal with it"

Mingyu felt that Wonwoo is blushing right now "Are you mad?" Mingyu asked innocently feeling sorry for what he did to the older.

"No it's alright..."

"I'm sorry hyung, I will try not to do skinship again"

"No no it's alright that's me who took it seriously, I'm the one who should be apologizing" Wonwoo said softly giving Mingyu a small smile.

"Really! Omg you're the best! I love you, you really have a white heart" Mingyu said with full happiness.

Wonwoo smiled again and said goodnight closing his eyes.

"Good night Wonie" Mingyu closed his eyes as well, smiling widely.

"This kid" Wonwoo mumbled and heard Mingyu giggling, he smiled then fell asleep.

~~~~

"All students, we have some information to tell you" Said the assistant principal to our class. " School manager decided that you guys can join a club if you wanted, since it's your last year in high school she will let you have a bit of fun and enjoy this year as well. It's not necessary but you'll have fun if you sign in any of the clubs. There will be also a musical at the end of the school year so if anyone wants to join the acting club to participate in this musical is always welcome, I hope there would be volunteers cuz it'll be represented by students who's in their last year"

My classmates gasped excitedly looking at each other, they seemed like they loved the idea.

"You don't have to choose right now, we will give you until Friday to decide, so don't feel pressured or nervous about it"

They sighed in relief and smiled at the assistant and thanked her.

"Do you have any questions about this matter?" The teacher asked.

One of our classmates raised her hand and asked "When is the time for the clubs to be opened and when should we go?"

"Right, thanks for reminding, it's after you end your school day every Monday and Friday, starting next week" The assistant replied to her question.

"Is there a limited amount that can join each club?" I asked raising my hand.

"Sorry I can't answer on this question, we need to know first how many will be joining and which club" I only said a small ' Oh' and brought my hand down.

"Ok I'll get going now, if you have anything to ask me about you can come to my office anytime it's always open but remember to knock before you come in" The assistant bid us goodbye and got out the classroom.

═════════════♡════════════

I'm not checking the chapters so if there are any mistakes you can correct me

Thanks for reading ♡