19. Bad request

"Nothing," The younger replied. "I asked you Mingyu"

"I already said nothing"

"Then go back to your seat" Wonwoo raised his eyebrows at the person who's sitting on the ground facing his face.

"Go back to sleep don't worry" Mingyu waved his hand to the latter and Wonwoo just sighed and closed his eyes.

He's started feeling uncomfortable and said with closed eyes "Could you go back and sit down on your seat?"

"Sorry, I just liked your smell"

It was an awkward moment until Wonwoo suddenly sat up making Mingyu to look up at him confused.

"If that's what you want, then okay"

"Really hyung! What are we going to play?" Mingyu asked excited with a big smile on his face.

"Listen here, I'm going to write down different numbers and hide them, then we're going to search after them and the one who finds more numbers wins, and the loser will do whatever the winner wants"

"..... "

"Hyung?... Are you cheating?... HOW ARE YOU GONNA HIDE THE NUMBERS AND SEARCH AFTER THEM THEN!!!?" Mingyu asked with a frowning face looking blankly at his friend.

"Oh right..." Wonwoo scratched his nose.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"It's our lucky day, go and open" They both said in unison and Mingyu got up and opened the door.

"Hello sir, this parcel is under the name of Han Yuna, are you her boyfriend?" The postman asked.

"No, and yes she lives her, thanks" Mingyu took the box and laid it beside the door in the corner.

"Then excuse me sir, have a nice day" The postman bowed.

"Excuse me too, can you do me a favor?" Mingyu asked politely worried of what will he answer.

"Of course what is it young man" The other smiled.

"Um.. we want you to hide something for us, if it's alright with you" Mingyu felt his hands sweating.

"Uh...... yeah.. of course" The mailman answered in hesitation.

"Please come in"

Mingyu quickly went to Wonwoo and took the papers he wrote the numbers on shortly before.

"Please hide those for us, we're trying to play a game and we don't know how to hide them" Mingyu handed the sheets of pappers to the carrier.

"Uh... Ok-okay?" He was wondering what he should do.

"Feel free to go around everywhere, as it's your own home" Wonwoo quickly said and smiled then Mingyu elbowed him and whispered something "Yeah but please don't enter the room number 3" He laughed anxiously.

The mailman smiled nervously and let out a small laugh then went to hide the papers.

"Wow man, that was close" Mingyu looked over at Wonwoo wiping his non existence sweat from his forehead.

"We are such awkwards" Wonwoo let out a sigh.

A few minutes later the carrier came and said that he hid them and excused himself.

"Now let's begin" They smirked at each other and started to search after the small pieces of paper.

Half an hour had passed and Mingyu found 5 and Wonwoo found 6.

"How much did you write" Mingyu was exhaling.

"About 10 to 14 I don't remember"

After fifteen minutes Mingyu heard Wonwoo yelling he found one, maybe the last.

"Woah, how many did you find?"

Wonwoo counted his and said seven.

"I found 6 oh my luck.." Mingyu sighed heavily and Wonwoo cheered happily.

"That means... I WON!" Wonwoo cheered up teasing Mingyu of what he wants.

"You're good at all games, why?" A sigh was heard from Mingyu and Wonwoo just chuckled.

"Ok the thing I want you to do is..."

Mingyu felt nervous of what the other will say and it surprised him when Wonwoo announced.

"... To not touch me or do skinship for a whole week" Wonwoo hold his index finger up before continuing his other demands.

"WHAT!! Noo~~ that's hard Wonwoo~ please choose another one!" He pleaded.

"You lost, you get punished, I won, I order"

"Why so suddenly!" Mingyu whined in annoyance.

Wonwoo raised his shoulders as an answer.

"ALRIGHT, it's okay that's-" Mingyu sighed and get cut off by Wonwoo who shocked him again.

"And no flirting either" Wonwoo interrupted.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

The next chapter is a whole plot twist on....