12. Wonwoo... baby?

"Which club do you want to join or you don't want to?" I asked while pouring water in my glass.

"Don't know. But I have put one in mind, you?" Wonwoo asked me.

"I'll sign in producing and directing if there were"

Wonwoo replied with a small 'oh'.

The door rang and opened "I'm here!" Mingyu shouted entering "And I bought what we need, but they didn't have more olives, the cashier said it'll arrive by tomorrow" He said after taking off his shoes heading to the kitchen putting the purchases on the table. "We don't really need them, so it doesn't matter".

"Let's begin then I'm hungry and it's already late afternoon"
"And I have to do as I can call it homework since I didn't finish it in class" I said opening the fridge.

"Lazy Yoon was drawing on her notebook in math class today that's why she didn't finish the pages that're supposed to be finished" Wonwoo teased me looking at me with the side of his eyes.

"Okay it's not the time for fighting" Mingyu interrupted us before we could say anything. "You can go if you don't want to do anything or come on and let's make the pizza".

"Okay then, bye I'm going upstairs " Wonwoo said making his way out the kitchen.

"No baby you're dreaming, you're not going anywhere" Mingyu said pulling him by his collar shirt from behind.

'What the fuck mingyu???? Is your fucking dream ass being real???!! What the heck!??'

"What... was that....?" I asked very confused furrowing my eyebrows with mozzarella cheese bag in my hand.

"... "

"........."

"..... "
................

A good moment of silence had fallen upon us. Every one is looking at each other with frozen movements.

"I was just singing a song hahaha" Mingyu break our silence with his unbelieved sentence.

"Is there... a song called like that?...?" I asked with my mouth slightly open.

"Let's just begin I am very hungry now" He said changing the topic and the awkward atmosphere we're having.

"Right, me too" Wonwoo agreed laughing nervously as he escaped the youngers grip and walked into the kitchen to prepare some materials we'll use.

'He didn't even mind at all, is he ok? Is he sure he's not sick? Or did Mingyu...! No that can't be' I thought still confused of what had happened.

"Yoon can you pass me water? Hello? Yoon? Yoon are you listening? Y. U. N. A DO. YOU. HEAR. ME!" Mingyu shouted cutting my thoughts. "Oh sorry, yes here" I handed him a glass of water.

Mingyu felt the awkwardness between them so he just thought of letting Wonwoo go "Wonwoo if you want to go you can it's okay, we two can make the dinner"

"Really? Ok then" Wonwoo said getting out of the kitchen making his way to his room.

"?!.. What a fox" Mingyu said but Wonwoo couldn't hear because he was already in their room.

After one and half an hour the dinner was ready "I will do the table you can go and call for Wonwoo" I gave him a smile while putting the food on the kitchen table. He looked worried.

Mingyu made his way upstairs to his and Wonwoo's room. He stopped in front of the door and knocked on it, no one answered 'When did he have the time to go out, we haven't seen him coming down' Mingyu thought to himself.

He knocked one more time but no answer was coming from the other "I'm coming in" He shouted but not too loud.

When Mingyu opened the door he saw Wonwoo laying on his bed with closed eyes "Hey, the pizza is ready now, come down and eat before it'll get cold" Mingyu said with a calm voice but Wonwoo didn't answer him.

"Wonwoo, I said the dinner is ready you can come and eat" The standing boy repeated "I'm sorry if you're mad at me because of what I said earlier"

No sound came from the older.

Mingyu stepped in and walked towards him thinking of why he's not answering.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

Take care and stay healthy ᰔ <3