29. Sick

Yuna was treating Mingyu after she brought the aid kit from the bathroom.

"Please do it gently, it hurts"

"Don't worry I'll be careful"

"And you, you should be more awake about the things that happens to you, don't say it's okay because I know you will, I know you're lying when you say that" Mingyu turned, looking at Wonwoo who was sitting on the armchair wiggling with his fingers.

Wonwoo doesn't know what to say, Mingyu is right, he accept everything that happens to him. He's weak for fighting back, he know that and Mingyu knows too. It's frustrating.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled with a small pout on his face.

Mingyu sighed "Come sit here" He tapped the empty sit beside him and Wonwoo did as he was told "Don't worry Won, it's alright, but promise me you'll take care of yourself" Mingyu was looking at him softly and he knew the older was frustrated.

"I can't promise but I'll try" Wonwoo replied still sad while looking at his hands intertwining them in a cute way.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" Mingyu said after a moment of silence.

"When- oh, it's alright" Wonwoo remembered, at lunch time today.

"You see?? You said it's alright, how are you going to fight back?" Mingyu was annoyed by the older's reply.

"I'm sorry.."

"Can you stop apologizing for a second??" Mingyu asked him in annoyance.

"I'm so-" Wonwoo was going to apologize for apologizing when Mingyu turned him around and hugged him.
The plaster was in Yuna's hand as she was going to put it on the scratched flesh.

"Don't say it again, I'm happy you're fine now, but don't let people get to you in that way, they're felines"

Wonwoo hummed and hugged him back.

"Sorry for interrupting your sweet moment but can I finish your treatment first?"

"Group hug?" Mingyu asked looking at me with a warm smile.

"Um.." I was hesitated then Mingyu pulled me and we all hugged.

~~~~

It has been over one month since Wonwoo's incident with that guy. Our P.E. teacher retired and we got a new teacher, she's nice and all but very serious with her work. I don't even know why all of our P.E. teachers are difficult to understand.

No one annoyed us in the past weeks, but that Inyeon still has his eyes on Wonwoo. I don't know what he's thinking but I wish he'll let him alone.

"YUNNAAA! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING!! Wake up it's already 7:45! How are you going to have time to be ready for school!? Get up you lazy girl!" I was covering my ears with my blanket listening to Mingyu's annoying voice in the early morning.

'I really hate school, it make us wake up VERY early! Who have the strength to leave their beautiful homes and go out in the cold breeze!? Ughh..'

"I AM AWAKE STOP SHOUTING, who wants to hear your voice seven in the morning?? I'm coming" I got up lazily from my bed to the bathroom.

"Oh my god! What am I going to do with you two!?" Mingyu groaned heading to his room "Hey Wonwoo! wake up you're going to be late"

"I'm awake... But I don't think I feel well" Wonwoo replied weakly.

"Get up it's not the time for your jokes"

"Do I seem like joking, I really don't feel good at all"

"What happened to you two today?" He groaned again entering the room, Immediately went to the bedside of his friend who's trying to cover his head. "My god Wonwoo! You have fever!" Mingyu shouted frightened.

"Do you believe me now?"

"How did you get it?? You haven't went out at all, everything you were doing was studying for our exam!" Mingyu said again touching Wonwoo's cheek "I'll take your absence, you're not going to school today, your body is very warm" Mingyu removed the cover off of Wonwoo and walked to the wardrobe, he opened it and took out a small towel.

"Don't cover yourself, it helps your fever to get higher" He removed the cover again.

"But I'm cold, I'm freezing, my body is trembling" Wonwoo sat up "Oh.." He held his head with his hand.

"You have a headache don't stay up, lay down" Mingyu made his way to the bathroom with the little towel in his hand.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading♡