4. Cleaning after the mess

I was looking at them with shocked expression while Mingyu was wiping the drink off of Wonwoo's shirt.

I began to blush saying to myself 'Are they really aware of what they are doing! Omg he's touching his chest, Wonwoo please do something I can't handle this!'

'WONWOO!' I blushed more and hid my face with my hands.

"You dumbass, I can do it myself, and this needs WATER on it!! Omg why am I even friends with you?!" Wonwoo said taking the tissues from Mingyu's hand.

'I can tell he was blushing by himself too, his ears are turning red, maybe he is embarrassed by how he'll be with those clothes till the end of the day. Don't rush things Yuna'.

"Do you want me to help you, I am really sorry" Mingyu said grabbing some tissue in his hand and was about to wipe the chocolate milk when Wonwoo stopped him "Don't worry I'm gonna go to the students assistant and ask for a new outfit, you guys can go to class so you won't be late, it will begin in 5 minutes and Yuna can you please say to the teacher that I'll come a bit late to her class?"

I nodded and Mingyu interrupted "We'll have same class now and I can go with you, it's not a big deal"

"No Mingyu it's alright, I can go by myself it won't take that long" Wonwoo said.

"Please~ we've been best friends for too long and we're always together" Mingyu whined and pouted looking at Wonwoo with his puppy eyes.

"Don't worry Wonwoo I will tell the teacher there's something you have to do and you'll be late a little, take him with you" I said to him with a soft smile.

"Yuna.." he sighed "WHY. DO. I. NEED. TO. TAKE. HIM. WITH. ME?? He doesn't have anything to do!" He said looking at me and then at Mingyu pointing at him.

"Because we're friends? Just for me okay? Only this time" I answered holding up my index finger with my hand and doing aegyo.

"You guys look ugly when you do aegyo, and just this time I am gonna take him with me! Though there is no need cuz but yeah...as said, come you big puppy" Wonwoo said trying not to smile and said to Mingyu to follow him and yelled to me to not forget to say to the teacher.

"I wonder what will happen there" I said holding my hands together, my eyes shining at the thoughts.

~~~~

After 15 minutes, Mingyu and Wonwoo entered the classroom and went to their seats, took out their pencils and began to draw what the teacher asked us to do after they read what's on the whiteboard.

After two hours the teacher announced that our class has ended and the bell rang. Finally the day has ended I'm so tired just want to go home.

"Are you going to pick up your clothes?" I asked Wonwoo while closing my locker and wearing my bag.

"Yes, I have to wash them" He sighed and walked ahead us heading to the assistant room.

He took his clothes and we walked home.

═════════════♡════════════

Sorry the story seems boring but I'll try my best ◕◡◕

Thank you for reading ♡