6. From cold to hot

I woke up to knocking sound of something, I opened my eyes and saw it was raining. I sighed and closed my eyes again to return to sleep but I couldn't. I heard bickering from the other room beside mine. I sighed again and got up from bed and went to the other room to see what they're doing, the door was a little bit open so I opened it and saw Mingyu sitting on the couch trying to read his book or whatever is in his hands and Wonwoo wrapped up with a blanket like a sandwich walking around the room.

"COULD. YOU. PLEASE. SIT. YOUR. ASS. DOWN? I'm trying to focus! You have been running for TWO fucking hours!"
Mingyu said glaring at Wonwoo who's still running around the room back and forth.

I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall and saw it was 12.

'Did I sleep that much!?'.

"Can't you see I am cold!? And the thought of you not making me breakfast makes me more hungry. What is the temperature now isn't it under zero yet??" He replied shivering dramatically looking directly at Mingyu.

Mingyu closed his book and laid it on the bedside table and locked his eyes with Wonwoo.

'Oh no... I know this look'

"Do you want me to warm you in my own way?" Mingyu said smiling cunningly at Wonwoo who stood there frozen (as thought from the cold).

'What the hell are you thinking?? Hold your manners, I am standing here!' I thought dirtily laying my hands on my mouth looking down as I was blushing.

He got up from the bed and walked towards Wonwoo who was standing in front of the window, every step Mingyu was taking, Wonwoo at the same time was going backwards until his back touched the wall behind.

When Mingyu approached him he laid both of his hands on each side of Wonwoo's head and looked at him. Wonwoo was closing his eyes severely while his cheeks were turning red. Mingyu leaned in and stopped again, just centimeters seperating them.

'Are you serious... notice me please... I'm being dirty minded right now, you're making me dirty minded guys.' I said to myself closing my eyes and raising my hands up as if I was making a birthday wish.

Then I opened them. Mingyu leaning in again then he laid his lips beside Wonwoo's ear and whispered something to him.

'What is he gonna do? Is he gonna kiss him? Punish him? Hit him for annoying him or is it just a warning? Omg I'm gonna explode from embarrassment'

Wonwoo then pushed him away and yelled feeling embarrassed "Of course I'm gonna turn it on what do you mean! I'm not that stupid to not think of that"

"Good then, turn on the heating element and follow downstairs to eat breakfast, she is awake" He pointed at the door where I was standing, turned and passed by me then exited to the kitchen downstairs.

"I have never seen him so playful like this since I came here... it has been a year" I said looking at his direction where he went out.

Suddenly I heard growlings behind me, I turned and saw it was Wonwoo, 'wow... he's too embarrassed' I got a little scared by his gaze.

"I didn't see anything, I could swear to you if you want!" I hurriedly said as I waved my hands in front of myself 'Why did i say that, I saw everything. I am really done now!'

"No it's alright..... I guess" He said giving me a shy smile "Let's just get down to eat, sure you're hungry now"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡