35. Learning dances

"Didn't you say you'll teach us the movements" Mingyu asked me with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Me?? No I didn't. Where did you get that information from?"

"Yes you did Yoon, after our P. E. class, and because we didn't understand anything from today's lesson, you said you'll help us" Wonwoo agreed with Mingyu.

"WHAT? I don't remember I said such thing!" Actually I do remember but I'm too tired to teach them.

"Don't play dumb Yuna we remember clearly" They nodded their heads.

"What are you talking about Mr. Mingyu?!"

"If you don't want we can go to Riko, she's more kind than you, don't you agree?" Mingyu nodded.

"No I can teach you, but I'm just tired" I sighed tiredly.

"It's your problem" They said in unison.

~~~~

"Move your left foot first then turn around and clap" I was really struggling with these two "No your left foot, left, don't you know your right from your left!??"

"Sorry" Wonwoo giggled.

"Ahh, I'm tired, do you have any problems in your head with understanding me??"

"No but you're bad with teaching. But didn't we do great! we learned three line dances and we have the fourth only. It's hard and I'm not lying" Mingyu high fived Wonwoo for their amazing work.

"You did great by learning three line dances in three hours?? Are you kidding me? Look at the clock it's eleven evening!"

"Stop with that drama and encourage us just one time"

"You're right, she didn't do that for once" Mingyu agreed.

"Are you guys trying to irritate me?" I glared at them "You should be thankful because I helped you, or the teacher will be angry at you cuz you don't know the movements, you know she is very strict when it comes to her job"

"Whatever, I'm thirsty" Mingyu made his way to the kitchen and grabbed water for us too.

"Why do we even have three sport lessons in the week" I sighed while laying down on the floor

~~~~

"You don't know the movements?" The teacher asked Mingyu surprised.

"What are you thinking about" I whispered to him "I teached you them two days ago!"

"Ok then we have one who can't and the others can them right?" We nodded.

"That's great, you who know, who wants to volunteer teaching Mingyu, cuz we have just five lessons only and we'll move on to other things to not waste time now"

Like all of the girls raised their hands screaming 'me' though we have more boys in our class. When I saw them I whispered to Wonwoo to raise his hand too.

"Why would I??"

"I want to, just raise it and don't be confused" I then raised my hand and he did after.

"Wow, we really have many but we only need one" She was surprised of the amount of volunteers. That's right who wants to miss a chance of teaching Kim Mingyu??

"Yuna do you want?" She asked me.

"No, but I think Wonwoo can, he is better than me" I dropped my thoughts to my teacher when I raised my hand.

"WHAT!? No no I'm not, I don't want to teacher, she's saying nonsense" He screamed suddenly looking at me then turned while waving his hands in front of himself to the teacher.

"Then the choice will be left for Mingyu to choose" The teacher pointed at everyone one who wants. I was looking at Wonwoo from the side and he was giving fire from his eyes with the gazes he was giving to Mingyu as the boy was looking at the students.

"Teacher I want Wonwoo" As soon as he uttered those words, the choosen person glared and raised his middle finger at the boy while standing up then walked to the other side of the teacher.

"Then Wonwoo is going to teach Mingyu. The others will begin with new dances, like romantic dances, when you want someone you to dance with you or whatever"

The whole class groaned after hearing what she said but the girls were too excited thereafter.

'I'm sure they're in love with these two'

~~~~

"You was amazing today, you learned them easily" Wonwoo complimented.

"Really? You teach better than some people" He looked at me with the side of his eyes.

"Shut up, you just love him more than me" I defended hitting his arm then they laughed.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡