5. Nickname

I'm happy having them as my friends. The first time I moved to this school no one wanted to be my friend of thoughts I am 'weird' because of my actions, what I like and how I behave. So when I first entered the class and introduced myself the students began to whisper while looking at me without those two, Mingyu and Wonwoo.

They recognized that I was uncomfortable and frustrated then Mingyu raised his hand and said to the teacher that I can live with them in their dorm and they can share Mingyu's room and I can take Wonwoo's.

From that time I knew they're really friendly and I appreciate what they did.

~~~~

It's already Friday and yeah tomorrow is the weekend and we're having our fourth class now then two classes more and we finish our school day.

"Did you write down the important points?" The geographic teacher asked and the students yelled with a 'yes'. "Good, class ended you can go now" He said and quit the class first.

"Thank you for lending me your pen, next time I'll make sure to not forget my pencil case home" Mingyu said smiling at Wonwoo giving him back his pen "Maybe I'll keep it for the other two classes" He said and took his hand back putting the pen inside his book as a mark for the pages he was reading before Wonwoo could take it.

"What a kid" Wonwoo said giving Mingyu a disgusted look and Mingyu just stuck out his tongue at him and walked out the class happily for teasing the older.

I chuckled at their childishness and followed them out.

You wonder why Mingyu is with us? Yes he talked with the principal to move to our class and made the excuse that since it's our last year in high school, me and Wonwoo, he wanted to spend it together with us and because we're his friends too, it wasn't that easy to convince the principal. He kept trying for three weeks for him to accept and bcuz Mingyu is good at school the principal said it's ok for him to skip one term, it won't affect anything if he continues with those grades he has now, sooo... today was his first day with us.

~~~~

"Yes it's finally weekend! But I haven't planned on doing anything so I'm just gonna chill" I said happily stretching my arms.

"You're really a lazy girl Yoon" Mingyu said and both of the boys laughed.

"Have you planned on what you're gonna do?" I said smirking asking him.

"No, but I'm not lazy like you" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What about you Wonie?" Mingyu asked looking softly at Wonwoo with a smile on his face.

'He just called him by a nickname!! A cute nickname too!!!' I thought a bit stressed.

"Me? No, but I think I'm gonna call my mom.. maybe, don't know" He replied.

~~~~

In the evening I changed into my pyjamas cuz I was too tired to change when I came from school and then wrote my diary and went to sleep.

Mingyu and Wonwoo said they'll stay awake a little bit more then they'll go to sleep.

I closed my eyes while thinking what could happen downstairs... I smiled at my thoughts and slowly began to fall asleep.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡