33. Day off

I woke up to see the clock was 7:35 I gasped and quickly got up and prepared myself to school. I exited my room and expected the two to be awake and eating downstairs but when I left my room I saw the boys room's door opened. I peeked and saw them sleeping.

'He really seems tired, look where he slept, I'm sure he was awake the whole night' My face softened at the sight of Mingyu sleeping on the floor laying his head and hands on the edge of Wonwoo's bed.

I walked in slowly, not making any sound and grabbed his blanket and covered him with it then got out and closed the door.

'I'll take they're absence today then, both of them are really tired, let him take a day off today although it's the last day of this week, and I hope it'll will go well'

I hurried downstairs and opened the fridge and made a sandwich quickly then rushed to school running.

'Ugh! Waking up early is really exhausting' I was inhaling and exhaling as I reached the school. 'Amazing, I have P.E. now, what's more cooler than this? Just being tired for one and half an hour and we'll begin dancing today, like what an exhausting day it's gonna be' I let out a heavy sigh and ran to the sports hall.

~~~~

Mingyu woke up and saw Wonwoo awake placing his head on the bed's headboard looking at the ceiling, and noticed he slept at the same position he sat on yesterday.

"How are you now, good or..?" He asked as soon as he saw Wonwoo.

"Oh you're awake, I'm alright now, no headache" Wonwoo gave Mingyu a smile.

"I'm happy you're better- WAIT! What's the time now!!?" Mingyu got up quickly.

"It's 10" Wonwoo said calmly.

"Oh shi- I'm late for school!!" Mingyu looked confused and doesn't know what to do.

"Calm down, Yuna will take your absence don't worry" The older tried to calm him down.

"How did you know?"

"She left a note on the bathroom door, she'll take for both of us" He chuckled.

"My heart dropped! She could just wake me up! This naughty girl" Mingyu laid his hand on his heart and sighed "Also why on the bathroom door??"

"Cuz she knew when you wake up you'll enter the bathroom, she's not easy" Wonwoo shook his head.

"I'll go and make breakfast do you want to go with me or you want to stay here?"

"Take me with you, I don't want to be alone". "Can you help me, I feel dizzy when I stand up"

"Of course" Mingyu ran to Wonwoo and helped him standing up. He held his left hand and laid the other on his shoulder "Come on, be careful with your steps"

~~~~

"Where are them" Riko asked me as soon as I sat down.

"You mean Wonwoo and Mingyu? They are tired today they're not coming"

"He's afraid of facing us guys" Inyeon said to his friend and they laughed.

"I'm just waiting for the day you'll move, it's alright because it is your last year and I wish I'll never see you again cuz I don't want to be in the same university as you" I defended and gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't waste your time with him, he's such a stupid guy" Riko laid her hand on my shoulder to calm me.

"Oh Riko, you were sooo shy and like an angel why now so suddenly?" Yang-ki scoffed.

"Shut up Yang, if you don't know the people don't say anything" Riko smirked like she was playing something and won.

When our teacher entered the whole class fell in silence.

In the middle of the lesson I raised my hand and when the teacher came I said "Today I can't attend the club, not Mingyu either Mr. he's tired an didn't came to school, Wonwoo is sick so he too stayed home"

"Why can't you" He asked me.

"Sir I want to go home early to take care of them"

"I'll make sure to remember that"

I thanked him.

════════════♡═════════════

Thank you for reading ♡