21. Sleeping together

"I'm gonna report you to Yuna noona tomorrow and say you let me freeze at night cuz you didn't want to share your cover with me and I know you can't do that" Mingyu said cutely pouting.

"Why can't I, and when were you calling Yuna for noona?"

"Because you love me?" He tilted his head poking his cheek while sitting on the floor waiting for the older to accept his request.

"Stop that, it's disgusting"

Mingyu acted like he is hurt laying his hand on his heart and as he was about to cry.

"Jeez, come" Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the younger's actions and layed down again turning to the other side.

"You're literally the best hyung!" Mingyu jumped on the bed and snuggled under the blanket. He didn't cover himself completely yet when Wonwoo suddenly said in a strict tone "No touching, no hugging, no skinship or any other things"

"But 'you' lost and said the loser will do what the winner wants" He giggled getting closer to Wonwoo.

"I hate you Mingyu, it's the last time I'll play against you, you were just lucky"

After few minutes Mingyu whispered "Hyung are you sleeping?" He didn't answer.

Mingyu took that chance and snuggled closer to Wonwoo and hugged him.

Wonwoo was blushing as hell when the younger wrapped his arms around him. Yes he was still awake but didn't answer because he wanted his friend to be quiet and sleep.

He pretended to move in his sleep to keep the other away from him, then suddenly he decided to slap the younger as if 'not on purpose'.

Wonwoo started to stretch his arms then hit him in his jaw. Wonwoo was scared of what Mingyu is going to do but shrugged his thoughts off.

"Hey! What was that for? I didn't know you move in your sleep. Omg that hurts" He hold his jaw side rubbing it while sitting up looking at the peacefully 'sleeping' boy.

Wonwoo let out an unintentionally small giggle and as soon he faded it away.

'It's like that then, you foxy' Mingyu smirked in his thoughts when Wonwoo turned to the other side facing the wall.

He layed down again and covered himself, then brought himself closer to Wonwoo and wrapped both his arms and legs around the older from behind and buried his face in Wonwoo's neck. He was smiling nastily.

On the other hand, Wonwoo was trying his best to not make any stupid movement and as his body temperature felt hot he felt any moment he'll explode.

'Shit, shit, shit...' Wonwoo cursed as he felt his face was as red as tomatoes. 'Mingyu you fucking idiot'

Mingyu giggled and tightened his hug. "You're soo soft my precious Wonie~" He whined cutely digging his head in the older's nape sniffing his scent. "You have beautiful scent too"

Wonwoo tried to embrace himself like a ball but he couldn't 'You'll see Kim fucking Mingyu, I hate you'. Wonwoo said in his head and exhaled.

"Good night Wonie~"

'What good are you talking about!' Wonwoo fake cried in his thoughts regretting his life choices after this stupid game.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

(The shortest chapter until now).