23. Cheek kiss

"Bye see you tomorrow" I waved to Riko because she will take the other way of the road.

"Bye Riko, see you" Mingyu waved to her and winked, she couldn't resist and blushed, she bid farewell and went.

Yuna smacked Mingyu's head "Stop that you're scaring her, and she's new here so she feels shy"

"Stop what!? I didn't do anything" he defended holding his head while glaring at me.

"Your flirty ass, go to Wonwoo can't you see how weird you're making her atmosphere?"

Wonwoo choked on his air then yelled not to loud "Why the hell especially me!? Can't you find someone else??"

"Sorry Won, you're the only one who can deal with him" I made a dumb smile on my face to Wonwoo.

"What the heck no way-! Let go you clingy puppy!!" Wonwoo started to push Mingyu who was holding him tight and then ran to our dorm with Mingyu following him.

'Like usual, cute puppy and cat fighting'

~~~~

"Wonwoo open please I will never do it again, please~" Mingyu whined begging Wonwoo to open their room's door while banging on it.

"Didn't he open yet" I came to Mingyu asking with crossed arms.

"Nohh"

"Wonwoo open the door please, you're not letting him sleep outside right" I yelled knocking on the door.

"Let him freeze. I don't want to open" Wonwoo yelled back from inside.

"Wonwoo hyuunng, I can promise you just open for me"

"Promise what? To break your covenant later, NO"

"Wonwoo listen to me, he didn't mean to kiss you, he's just showing how much he loves you" I defended for Mingyu.

"Yes that's right Won, I'm showing my love" Mingyu made his puppy eyes as though he knows that the older can't see him.

"Shut up Kim pervert, sleep out, I'm not opening" Wonwoo stubborn.

"Don't you care if I sleep in the corridor here and maybe some aliens shows up somewhere and eat me up"

"Stop making stupid miracles" I slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Just go, do you think I am that stupid? No, go Mingyu, I'm not a kid to believe that anymore". "And I don't believe in aliens anyway so go away"

"It's not worth it-" Mingyu interrupted me by knocking on the door. I hold his wrist and stopped him "Don't do that you know he's not gonna open". "As I was saying it is not worth all of this drama, it's on the cheek there's no harm-" I was interrupted by Mingyu again saying "Yes on the cheek Wonwoo, on the cheek nothing wro-"

"Can you please stop banging on the door and let me finish my sentence" I shoved him away from the door and continued "Listen Wonwoo, you know he really appreciate you and you also know he's stupid sometimes, flirty with everyone, has kids braincells, but he is an Innocent puppy, look how cute he is" I pinched Mingyu's cheek.

"It hurts! you're savage Yoon" He laid his hands on his cheeks. I did that on purpose as a penalty for what he did.

"Stop babbling and go I'm not going to open for him, he can sleep on the couch downstairs or wherever, he can take care of himself"

"Hah..." I sighed and looked at Mingyu "When he opens tell me okay? You'll find me in my room" I gave him an ok sign and said again "Good luck with that, maybe you'll spend the night here who knows, that's a reminder for you to think before you do, good luck and bye, I'll wait for your answer"

I entered my room and heard Mingyu knocking again on the door.

"Wonwoo hyungie, I'll be a good boy if you open I promise"

"Don't even try I'm not going to"

"Me too I'm not going anywhere I'll sleep here if necessary" Mingyu crossed his arms and sat down beside the door, his back on the wall.

"Then do" Wonwoo said without any care about the younger.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡