17. Misunderstanding in nurse office

"Look who's talking little child, okay just do it quickly I don't want to miss my next class" Wonwoo defended.

"Be quite or I'll take my beautiful time on it" Mingyu said very comfortable.

"Do you think I have the whole day for you? You mean you're gonna waste my own time, just hurry up I'm thirsty too I haven't drank water since I left the house"

"They have water here, you can drink from it" Mingyu didn't care about what the older was saying.

"Ahh, Mingyu" Wonwoo whined and Mingyu began to whistle happily.

"Is it the time for whistling?" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrow at his younger friend "Stop, your whistling is not that good too"

"Isn't it good now? Just wrap the gauze on it" Wonwoo said again after 2 minutes. Mingyu didn't reply.

"I'm getting bored" Wonwoo sighed looking at the ceiling then at his arm, it really was scratched, that seems he fell on it hard.

Mingyu suddenly sighed and stood up and held Wonwoo by his chin looking directly in his eyes.

"Woah you scared me-" Wonwoo cut of his words when Mingyu held his chin resting his left hand on his side on the bed.

Wonwoo noticed the girl from behind Mingyu was gasping in her hands as she turned her head and covered her face quickly.

"Can't you stay quite for a moment, I didn't know you talk too much" Mingyu said full of seriousness in his tone "I need to concentrate"

Wonwoo felt his body is heating up from how close the other was placing his face. He gulped and nodded, just wanting to not make any unnecessary actions in front of the girl who was sheepishly putting her hands on her face.

"Good then, my boy" Mingyu said and backed turning around at the girl smirking at her.

The girl blushed and looked away 'Are they together?? This guy is scary when he's angry!'

"I wonder! How I'll cure your hip?" Mingyu said laying his hand on his chin pretending to think.

"Shut up you pervert" Wonwoo said to Mingyu with a disgusted face and kicked his leg jokingly.

"Are you trying to make me annoyed again or..?" Mingyu looked down at Wonwoo smirking and the older turned his face to the other side in irritation.

Wonwoo shivered hard when he felt Mingyu laying his hand on his left side, holding up his chin again making him look up at and resting his left hand on the other side of the bed.

The girl was watching with a shock on her face and her hands on her mouth with a red face. She hurriedly picked up a napkin and put it in front of her eyes and closed them severely.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo like he is gonna brake through his cold face.

"What question" Wonwoo's appearance was expressionless as he looked at the other.

"Don't be dumb Won" Mingyu brought his face closer to the older as he put his knee on the bed.

"Your.. Your knee.... It's getting into my hip.." Wonwoo let out a small whimper.

"Oh my god! I'm very sorry!" Mingyu said frightened and got up checking on the older.

"You dumb, 'can't you be more mature'" Wonwoo copied what Mingyu said to him a while ago glaring at him.

"Haha..." Mingyu laughed scratching his neck and Wonwoo mumbled something Mingyu couldn't hear.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, I'm thankful for your stupidness" Wonwoo simpered to him.
"I can do it myself, don't bother yourself and thank you"

"I think I'm fully recovered, I'll go to my class" The girl spoke up and hurried outside as though she was limping to the right.

"I'm really done now, it's so embarrassing! What the hell you thought you were doing?" Wonwoo hid his face with his hands.

"No need to worry she's not here now"

"What th- GET OUT!!" Wonwoo Yelled at Mingyu and the younger chuckled and exited happily as the boy ordered "This immature kid, we already got too many misunderstandings, isn't that enough? I'm thankful that they understand the situations" He sighed.

═════════════♡════════════

Anyway thank you for reading ♡