26. Harassment

Wonwoo was full concentrated on his work, when he felt someone laying his hand on his thigh.

'What the hell is that' He furrowed his eyebrows then put his hand under the desk to shove the hand away trying to not look awkward. He was nervous and then looked at his classmates who's discussing what they're going to write about.

He then looked at the one who was sitting beside him and glared angrily. Inyeon, Hyeon's friend, noticed he was looking at him and turned then winked and smiled.

Wonwoo gave him a disgusted look then said "What about we write about a famous person or a country?"

"Oh! Why didn't you say that from the beginning? Your thoughts are always amazing!" One of his group complimented him and Wonwoo smiled saying 'thanks'.

"Let's write about Henry Purcell then" A girl said and they nodded and started to search for information about him on the internet on their computers.

After a while Wonwoo felt Inyeon's hand again, he glared at him again and mumbled for him to only hear "Get that hand away or I'll break it"

Inyeon didn't answer and continued to pat him.

Wonwoo hit Inyeon's hand and moved his seat away to sit beside the boy on the other side of him. The guy didn't care and they just continued their researches while discussing the information they got and if it's suitable for the presentation.

"If you find interesting information just write it down, and in the end we can write them all together" One of them said.

On the other side Mingyu noticed what Inyeon was doing and anger built in him and every little bit he gazes at them with the side of his eyes.

'I warned your friend and now you, fuck you' Mingyu was trying to focus on his work when he heard his teacher.

"Mingyu Kim is there something wrong? You seem absent-minded"

"No, I just feel uncomfortable of something" He smiled at her then his group looked at him confused. A while ago he said he feel comfortable here, why so suddenly? They were questioning.

"Do you want to go out and inhale some fresh air?" She asked.

"No I'm fine" He answered with expressionless face.

"If that's what you want, but when you need you can ask, because you look pale" And the teacher went away to help someone who raised his hand.

"Tim can we change seats?" Mingyu asked.

"You really look pale bro, go take some fresh air as the teacher said" Tim said standing up. Mingyu didn't answer him and just sat down, his back across to Inyeon's.

"I'm warning you, if you touch him again I'll kill you in front of them all" Mingyu whispered to Inyeon while sitting.

"Oh how sweet" Inyeon chuckled.

"Don't dare to be near him I warned you" Mingyu lastly said and started to write on his computer.

"Do your work you two, you can talk later" They heard the teacher saying.

Inyeon got closer to Wonwoo and acted like nothing happened.

Few minutes later Inyeon began touching on Wonwoo's waist. The younger got annoyed and shouted getting up from his seat "Get your hand off of me! Don't touch me!!" The whole class started to look at him with surprised looks.

"Mr. Jeon what are this morals?" The teacher said making her way to him.

"I'm sorry Mrs. In" He apologized.

"Don't look and continue your work, the class ends after 30 minutes" She said to the other students.

Mingyu glared at Inyeon looking at him 'What the fuck did you do??'

"Mr. In can I sit there and continue my research?" Wonwoo asked and she nodded simply then he stood up and went to the empty desk.

"Teacher can I change my group?" Mingyu raised his hand saying.

"Why do you want to change?"

"Sorry but I want to be with Wonwoo"

"No he can do his work by himself-"

"I can focus more when I'm with him, trust me I'll do my best" Mingyu raised his hands pleading.

"You can't change but if you wanna sit together you're allowed to do it but work on the assignment and if you don't, then I'm going to separate you two"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡