46. Together

Wonwoo stopped crying for two minutes ago and Mingyu was still hugging him.

"Do you really mean.. it?" Wonwoo asked out of the blue.

"Yes Won, I really do love you" Mingyu kissed the top of Wonwoo's head.

"So you mean you didn't kiss that girl?"

"On the scene today? No I didn't, we pretended to". " Don't think about such thing"

"How am I supposed to trust if you're saying the truth or not?"

"I refused cuz I already have someone I love?" Mingyu smiled.

Wonwoo doesn't know what to say. After few minutes he opened his mouth and spoke up "Can you kiss me instead then?" He looked up worried of what the younger will say "If you don't want, I'm not forcing you" He broke the hug and looked down at the ground.

Mingyu stepped two steps closer to Wonwoo and hold his face in his palms then pressed their lips together.

They were in their own world. Wonwoo hugged Mingyu after they parted and laid his head on the younger's chest "Thanks"

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Thank you for trusting me"

Mingyu patted Wonwoo's head and chuckled a little "Thank you too for not hating me"

"Dorm?"

"It's cold outside, come" Mingyu pulled Wonwoo with him to his locker "Here take this, I always have extra one here"

Wonwoo put on Mingyu's extra hoodie that he handed to him.

"You look so cute in it~" Mingyu laughed a little while cupping Wonwoo's cheeks "It's oversized, but you liked it don't you? It's mine"

"Yeah" Wonwoo shortened and put his hands in the pockets.

~~~~

'I can't believe it! You were right Han Yuna!! Omg they're finally together! I'm crying... Like I always loved them but I can't describe how much they loved each other, Mingyu for 7 years??!' I was rolling on my bed with fake tears.

"Huf, they were close to see me, I'm thankful I filmed them while confessing, love you my beautiful phone" I wiped my non-existence sweat due to my hard work.

'I can't believe they're together now!! I was always waiting... and right, what am I going to do with all of those photos?.. I really took a lot of them, but aren't they cute together' I looked at the two boys pictures I copied few days ago 'I'll just tell them and hang them on my wall I'm sure they're not bothered with it' I jumped quickly from my bed and walked out to their room, I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Guys I was going to ask you something"

They were sitting on Wonwoo's bed cuddling 'Ok Yuna, act normal and don't say anything stupid'

"I have too many pictures of you guys and I'll hang them on my bedroom's wall, if you're alright with that nod and if you don't also nod" I said quickly like I was rapping.

"Thanks" I ran to my room after they both nodded.

'You really are a genius Yuna' I smiled stupidly and hurried to hang the photos.

"What did you mean when you nodded?" Mingyu asked and laughed.

"No, you?" Wonwoo replied.

"Yes"

They looked at each other then at the door where Yuna exited "She's really a playful girl, she's a genius and knows how to trick people" They said at the same time.

"You happy baby?"

"You can call me now and yes why shouldn't I" Wonwoo laughed and gave Mingyu a big smile.

"Call you what?"

"Baby"

"Oh~ shit that time, it was very awkward and I didn't know when you were leaving" Mingyu laughed at his stupid memory but precious too.

Wonwoo cuddled Mingyu's waist and leaned in his bosom before he whispered, "I love you"

"Love you too babe" Mingyu kissed the older's forehead and hugged him.

They're happy now, I can say too happy.
Happy ending for everyone.
- Han Yuna

END

═════════════♡════════════

Thanks for everyone who read this story, I had fun writing it and was full of emotions and happiness, I'm not good at speeches but thank you all for reading and being interested in this story.

Remember it's a fanfiction and what is in this story is just imaginations and not real, please show SEVENTEEN more of your love and continue supporting them.

I have another idea for a new story and I don't know if I'll write it or not, maybe it'll be Junhao or another Meanie one. Anyway thank you again for your love and everything and love you all♡

(Sorry for the bad speech m(._.)m)

Thank you, bye ᰔᩚ